Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 11:37 AM   #851
10serena
Webkinz :)

WolfGirl12 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

AW Still no present for me pouts like a little kid
WolfGirl12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 11:38 AM   #852

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yes!

Thank you ALL for being here on WI, it does help to relieve some of the
frustration.
It has been a long wait for many people.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:38 AM   #853
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

Lol I didnt receive my gift yet! But I hope I get it by the end of the day!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:39 AM   #854

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by holliebunny
12 servers serving
11 programs working
10 answered phone calls
9 easy log ins
8 dollars well spent
7 zumones zumwhere
6 emails answered
5 glitch free games
4 fairy falls
3 bingo balls
and

"a full day of webkinz world glitchfree"
oh you are the bomb!

To funny! And just perfect!!!
Old 12-26-2009, 11:40 AM   #855
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by HollieBunny
12 Servers SERVING
11 Programs working
10 answered phone calls
9 easy log ins
8 dollars well spent
7 zumones zumwhere
6 emails answered
5 glitch free games
4 fairy falls
3 bingo balls
And

"A full day of Webkinz world GLITCHFREE"
Cute again, but I don't believe we will ever have that last gift. And since I know there are more than 12 servers, that probably explains why I have not received my last gifts - they are not on one of the 12 LOL.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:40 AM   #856
HollieBunny

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

I'd like for ONE server to serve lol
HollieBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:41 AM   #857

grandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I had not received my xmas gift by this am, so I called ganz at 1-866-932-5469 and left a message with my user name and within minutes I had my gift. YEA!!!
grandmajo2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:41 AM   #858
Xianda
Gifted

Qiu Mei is a jewel in the roughQiu Mei is a jewel in the rough

I found my gift box in my dock just before 11 AM East Coast time. I posted it in the Look what I got section with a pic. One4 of y children has recieved theirs too. We have American Accounts.
Qiu Mei is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:41 AM   #859
sweetpeafader is on a distinguished road

Email from ganz. Our gifts are coming. It sounds like every account is now getting one.

Hello,

You are inquiring about not receiving the Santakinz gift when you logged into your account on Christmas. We are aware that some users have yet to receive their gift while others received it when they logged into their account on Christmas day. Please rest assured that once we have fully rectified the issue, every user account in Webkinz World will receive a Christmas gift in their dock, regardless of when they log into their account.

Please continue to monitor Webkinz News for updates at www.webkinznewz.com

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your inquiry into this matter.

Webkinz Consumer Support

Code_~PDR~|507085|1013
sweetpeafader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:41 AM   #860

I'm wondering if these "servers" are on another planet or something!!
I don't have a clue which one we're on, we're on Explorer, and I don't know how to find out.

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: