Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 11:07 AM   #811
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

Just one more account that needs a gift.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 11:07 AM   #812
Meowme1948
Webkinz :)
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

Well, the gift finally showed up ! All in all though I really liked the Ms Birdie hunt( thats to everyone here) and the visit to Santa. It was a fun couple of weeks !
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:07 AM   #813
HollieBunny

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

LOL They never glitch when it comes to taking things AWAY, especially when there is money involved!!
HollieBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:07 AM   #814

iluvampires<333 is on a distinguished road

My account needs it still Nakisha...hope you get yours soon!!
iluvampires<333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:07 AM   #815
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I was just thinking. Could they possibly be adding gifts in alphabetical order. My two accounts that start with CLA and CLI got their gifts yesterday. And the CLI account got the gift about an hour an a half after the CLA account. My final account which still doesn't have a gift is LAU.
That is not it, because one of the first gifts I got was on an account that starts with W and later I got gifts on accounts that start with M, B, and S. Still waiting for J and R.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:08 AM   #816
gramearp is on a distinguished road

I still need three - hope soon -
gramearp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:09 AM   #817
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Gift just came....long wait but worth it...hope everyone gets theirs soon....Merry Christmas
btvs49 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:10 AM   #818
pumpkinkitty is on a distinguished road

We have gotten 3 out of 4 gifts. The ones that we have are from servers 11, 7, and 3. The account on server 5 is still not there.
pumpkinkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:11 AM   #819
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I have received all gifts except one. Of course out of 7 it has to be the youngest ones...she will know the difference, since 5 of us have Deluxe and she already knows that we get extra gifts that she doesnt anyways
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:11 AM   #820
Adean1993

adean1993 is on a distinguished road

i didn't get my gifts on any of my accounts does anybody still have this problem?
adean1993 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: