Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 10:57 AM   #801
HollieBunny
Webkinz :)

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

We've tried telling them that Santakinz isn't nearly as magical as Santa, but they seem to think if the big guy can get around the world in one night Santakinz should be able to make it around the internet in one as well, the slacker!
HollieBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 11:00 AM   #802
ell,I♥FieldHockey

webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!

I FINALLY got mine this morning.
webkinzwaiter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:01 AM   #803
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

Well, 2 out of 3 American gifts. I really do understand that they're going to have to go into each account "personally" as they said, but my brother could have written code to fix this faster. LOL
cdfys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:02 AM   #804
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

I just got all of mine
webkinzmasterz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:02 AM   #805
HollieBunny

Lol Iluvampires, my little one thinks "glitch" is a Webkinz world word for "boo boo" She'll fall and tell me "I've got a glitch on my knee." It's hilariously funny, since she is sure Ganz made the word up to begin with.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:02 AM   #806

moxiebug is on a distinguished road

ill log in every hour
moxiebug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:04 AM   #807

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Red face Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by torty
I have to say I was pretty ticked off myself yesterday. They get the little ones all excited about stuff & then it is a big let down for them. I was thinking last night about this very hard. Webkinz has become very hard for kids their ages 6 & 9 . Webkinz jr is way too babyish for my kids yet they really have geared webkinz for tween, teen s& even adults & kind of left out The grammar school kids. Does anyone share this feeling with me ?
I agree with you. My kids are now tweens and they even come and ask me to give them a hand on some of the games they play on WW, and as for Academy Language once they reached level 7, well let's just say - I now get to do all three accounts. I always wonder how younger kids figure this out, but obviously they don't. I know if it wasn't for this website and me, they wouldn't have received a single gift from Ms Birdy because they got frustrated the first day trying to track her down - switching zones and all that jazz. Ganz should maybe have kid "testers" on hand to check out what kind of levels certain ages of kids can reach and gear the games accordingly. Ganz probably thinks 'gear it towards the parents because they're the ones who buy these toys" when it should really be "gear it towards the kids because if they don't want to play Webkinz anymore, the parents just won't buy the product".
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:05 AM   #808

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by HollieBunny
Lol Iluvampires, my little one thinks "glitch" is a Webkinz world word for "boo boo" She'll fall and tell me "I've got a glitch on my knee." It's hilariously funny, since she is sure Ganz made the word up to begin with.
Oh that's to funny! The things our little ones learn -

I'm just sitting here wishing I would get a "glitch" in my credit card statement, in MY favor, once in a while over the cost of Webkinz. They NEVER glitch that charge or payment up!!!
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:06 AM   #809
HollieBunny

No gifts here either. Santakinz really needs to get some tips from the big guy on how to get the job done right the first time!

Oh I hear you BSW, funny how no glitches occur when they're scooping the cash up!
Old 12-26-2009, 11:06 AM   #810

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I want to see -

Oh sorry, server glitch, no one is getting charged for thier Estore points this month, we'll try to have that fixed soon..........................
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: