Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 10:52 AM   #791
Webkinz :)

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Yes there are still reports of gifts being delivered.
Only 3 more accounts of ours need gifts ... they are trickling in...LOL
Jayne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 10:53 AM   #792

shadowfax951 will become famous soon enough

no gift yet.
shadowfax951 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:53 AM   #793
HollieBunny

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

Considering my husband had to work Christmas day because it is part of his job and someone has to be there, I really can't say, oh how sad that people at Ganz had to work because they failed to do their job right the first time. I know they're working hard, and in the grand scheme of things it's a minor blip on the radar of life, but to a small child who only asked for Webkinz for Christmas and was so excited to share Christmas with her Webbies, it was a big disappointment. Tears, misunderstanding and wondering if there was something she did to make Santakinz mad, tough for little ones to understand that glitch is a real word!
HollieBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:53 AM   #794
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I was just thinking. Could they possibly be adding gifts in alphabetical order. My two accounts that start with CLA and CLI got their gifts yesterday. And the CLI account got the gift about an hour an a half after the CLA account. My final account which still doesn't have a gift is LAU.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:54 AM   #795

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
BSW44, I just love your reading your posts on this subject because you express exactly how I feel about Ganz.

If I might interject my thoughts in the midst of all of this bittersweet news (some are getting gifts, other still waiting) ... being a Webkinz fan or addicted to Webkinz or collector of Webkinz, be it virtual and/or plush, is a double-edged sword ~ love the product (when it works), hate the company that makes the product.

Even though I expected this catastrophe, Ganz even exceeded my most jaded and cynical expectations of how badly that could botch this event. Way to go, Ganz !! Just when we thought you couldn't possibly lower the bar any further on our level of expectation from you, you go and drop the bar on the ground. Can't wait to see what you're going to do for an encore next year.

On that note, I just received my last gift in my Nov. 07 account (for those of you going by the date the account was opened) on SERVER 11 (for those of you keeping score) and I am going offline now to put some distance between me and this computer !!
I am absolutly DREADING Easter!!!
Can you imagine an Egg Hunt ????
I mean you would think that they are attempting Quantum Physics or something.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:56 AM   #796
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by iluvampires<333
my account is CHI and hasnt gotten 1 yet....
Thank you. I didn't think it was true but I had to ask anyways Well off I go to family gatherings. Hopefully when I return this evening all will be right in WW. Good Luck to all of you.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:56 AM   #797

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kinz4mykidz
Yay! After posting a second ago, we have one of the 2 missing now.
Now we have both! The 2nd one showed up while I was logged in. Never saw that before. lol
kinz4mykidz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:57 AM   #798
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

I did not get gifts on either of my accounts!
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:57 AM   #799
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have 2 of the three american gifts! yeah!
iamsusie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:57 AM   #800
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

My accounts mainly start with A for Aries and numbers. Some have received gifts, others have not...
Aries962 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: