Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 10:45 AM   #771
Webkinz :)

torty is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by theoffspring
hope fully its their fault if i do nt get a gift im not buying any more webkinz from them. they always mess up
I have to say I was pretty ticked off myself yesterday. They get the little ones all excited about stuff & then it is a big let down for them. I was thinking last night about this very hard. Webkinz has become very hard for kids their ages 6 & 9 . Webkinz jr is way too babyish for my kids yet they really have geared webkinz for tween, teen s& even adults & kind of left out The grammar school kids. Does anyone share this feeling with me ?
torty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 10:45 AM   #772
Lil Kinz
padimmitt is an unknown quantity at this point

Just received my box at 10:25 A.M. EST. Thank you Ganz
padimmitt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:45 AM   #773

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
There is no telling what you might get in your gifts, it obviously is over their heads to try to program these tasks. Three choices was probably WAY to many for them.
I do not think it’s the servers either, unless they are wind powered or something, because they could of reached everyone in the world since Christmas morning LITERALLY!!
If they are going to attempt these script events, PLEASE hire somebody that knows how to do it!!! Get servers that can handle it!!!
And test them BEFORE the actual event so you KNOW that they work!!
Just like the Park……………..
This stuff is getting old!
BSW44, I just love your reading your posts on this subject because you express exactly how I feel about Ganz.

If I might interject my thoughts in the midst of all of this bittersweet news (some are getting gifts, other still waiting) ... being a Webkinz fan or addicted to Webkinz or collector of Webkinz, be it virtual and/or plush, is a double-edged sword ~ love the product (when it works), hate the company that makes the product.

Even though I expected this catastrophe, Ganz even exceeded my most jaded and cynical expectations of how badly that could botch this event. Way to go, Ganz !! Just when we thought you couldn't possibly lower the bar any further on our level of expectation from you, you go and drop the bar on the ground. Can't wait to see what you're going to do for an encore next year.

On that note, I just received my last gift in my Nov. 07 account (for those of you going by the date the account was opened) on SERVER 11 (for those of you keeping score) and I am going offline now to put some distance between me and this computer !!
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:47 AM   #774
Lmcweb is now a
Gift Guru

lcunha72 is a name known to alllcunha72 is a name known to alllcunha72 is a name known to all

I just received the last of my gifts. One of my accounts received the wrong item (don't remember which one... but I know we asked Santakinz for one of each) and I ended up with an extra snow globe instead of a plush. Oh well! I'm thankful that we received our gifts at all. I'm also thankful that I didn't tell my littlest one about a Christmas gift, since his was the account that just received the gift. Whew!
lcunha72 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:47 AM   #775

torty is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
BSW44, I just love your reading your posts on this subject because you express exactly how I feel about Ganz.

If I might interject my thoughts in the midst of all of this bittersweet news (some are getting gifts, other still waiting) ... being a Webkinz fan or addicted to Webkinz or collector of Webkinz, be it virtual and/or plush, is a double-edged sword ~ love the product (when it works), hate the company that makes the product.

Even though I expected this catastrophe, Ganz even exceeded my most jaded and cynical expectations of how badly that could botch this event. Way to go, Ganz !! Just when we thought you couldn't possibly lower the bar any further on our level of expectation from you, you go and drop the bar on the ground. Can't wait to see what you're going to do for an encore next year.

On that note, I just received my last gift in my Nov. 07 account (for those of you going by the date the account was opened) on SERVER 11 (for those of you keeping score) and I am going offline now to put some distance between me and this computer !!
glad to see in your siggy someone actually does win the jellybean game . Now I wonder how many people ever win a quick draw?
torty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:47 AM   #776
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Two of the family accounts are deluxe and finally got the gifts at 11.30pm KT on Xmas day. However, it is now 10.30am KT Boxing day and the one regular account has still received nothing. Are they crossing off all the deluxe accounts first, and then starting on the regular accounts, or is this just random?
No it seems to be a server related issues. Some servers (and the accounts on them) have yet to be visited by Santakinz. Other servers have had all their gifts delivered. I would say is just picking away at the gifts one by one. They clearly had a huge malfunction with their system. I am surprised they didn't close down overnight to fix the issue. But I still am applauding them for their dedication to this issue and for all the staff that are working today and yesterday. The 26th is also a statutory holiday up in Canada (where Ganz is based out of) which means many employees are working on a day they would normally have off.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:48 AM   #777
Lyonesse

Cardamom will become famous soon enough

HOORAY! I logged out just before 8:00 Kinztime and went to have breakfast. When I logged back in at 10:45 kinztime my Christmas Gift was in my dock. As irritating as this has been I have to thank all the people at Ganz who must have been working on Christmas Day to get this thing straightened out.
Cardamom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:48 AM   #778

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

Yay! After posting a second ago, we have one of the 2 missing now.
kinz4mykidz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:48 AM   #779

Cat*WebkinzFAN is on a distinguished road

I just got my gift!!! I'm in the USA.
Cat*WebkinzFAN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:48 AM   #780

moxiebug is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

i got my gift but i feel so bad for my friends account thatstayed up tll 12:50 to get her gift and today she got nothing i with i could help her cand somebody help me?i know webkinz insider always helps me

%%%%%%moxiebug%%%%%%
moxiebug is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: