Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 10:40 AM   #761
Webkinz :)

SavhLaney is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

No gift this morning either, guess we will keep checking today. Very disappointing.
SavhLaney is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 10:40 AM   #762

torty is on a distinguished road

10:36 am dec 26th still no present for my poor son! My daughter got hers last night but they entirely skipped over him. He is the main acct too! . Not to mention we just lost a silver key & have had nothing but issues sinceyesterday. We cannot even enjoy it today! anyone else in this situation?
torty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:40 AM   #763
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

All gift recieved
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:40 AM   #764
sara9894

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

FINALLY, the gift showed up on my daughter's acct. Now I can get back to a peaceful weekend.
sara9894 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:41 AM   #765
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone,
There are no Christmas gifts yet for my godchildren and myself. It would be helpful if someone wants to organize a list by server of which ones have received their gift and which ones have not. I thought there was a WIKI on how to figure out your server, but I can't find it.

If we had a list people can check here for the best news on WW. What do you think?

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:41 AM   #766

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

Guess we just patiently sit and wait and hope
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:42 AM   #767

torty is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Two of the family accounts are deluxe and finally got the gifts at 11.30pm KT on Xmas day. However, it is now 10.30am KT Boxing day and the one regular account has still received nothing. Are they crossing off all the deluxe accounts first, and then starting on the regular accounts, or is this just random?
no we have a deluxe account as well & no present still. It is not exclusive to regular accounts.
torty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:42 AM   #768
HollieBunny

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

Nearly 11 am here on the day after Christmas, no gifts here at all. I'm happy for those who received their gifts, sadly I've got two very upset little girls with nothing for their Webbie from Santakinz. I'm hoping that will change sometime today.
HollieBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:43 AM   #769
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Its great to hear that gifts are still showing up. I have a feeling that Ganz might be just manually adding gifts to each and every account now. I am still missing a gift on my account on Server 5 but the other 2 accounts received their gifts late last night.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:44 AM   #770

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

We're still waiting on 2 gifts (out of 8 accounts) here. I know they've been working hard to fix it though so we're not too upset....especially considering someone spent there Christmas going cross-eyed staring at the computer all day. What was frustrating is the fact that 1 of my children had to keep logging off because of freezing up in various areas. I caused him to not get he jumbleberries, have to go back to Mrs. Birdie for his gift, lose a trade, you name it. ALL in the same hour! He's one of the kids waiting for his gift, btw. Poor boy. *sigh*
kinz4mykidz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: