Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 10:03 AM   #701
Webkinz :)

Talini has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Question about the gift (s)

View Post Originally Posted by eternalstarligh
you get the usual 3 things for logging in, and your santa kinz gift
Whoo-hoo!! Thank you!
Talini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 10:04 AM   #702

seamonkey367 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

I still have two accounts without gifts.
seamonkey367 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:04 AM   #703
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i have about 8 out of 16 accounts now! yay!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:04 AM   #704
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Well i finally got my last one on server 2 but i still have the issue that i asked for a mrs birdy and got the table top tree has this happened to anybody else ?
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:05 AM   #705
billykinzb

kimmekinz is on a distinguished road

I am a little irritated. I still have not recieved the gifts on server 4 yet. Which one belongs to my younger sister, and the other one belongs to my daughter. At this rate it is going to be a new years eve gift.
I understand that Ganz wants to spend time with their family over Christmas but then again they should not have promised something to little kids that they could not deliver.
I plan to call to complain but I am sure it will not do any good considering they said if you still have not got them to call but you can not call over the weekend.
My DD checked her account yesterday about 10 times and looked today and gave up.

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Well i finally got my last one on server 2 but i still have the issue that i asked for a mrs birdy and got the table top tree has this happened to anybody else ?
On all the accounts I have I have got the table top tree which I think is very weird.
kimmekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:05 AM   #706
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

I stand corrected, folks. You don't get two gifts from Santakinz (*red-faced with embarrassment*). Sorry to mislead you folks. But I still think that one of the accounts didn't get the right gift. I will know more when the other 2 gifts arrive.
SarinasKasan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:06 AM   #707

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well, the kids are cracking up!!!

Thank God for kids!!! They sure have a way of lightening you up. They are running around making fun of this like Santakinz is some kind of decrepid old man!!

Little do they know that "that Old Man" has cost grandma & grandpa, & mom & dad, a boat load of money!!!!

But it's hillarious, I guess you gotta laugh.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:08 AM   #708
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by vwcatbus
So far we have received gifts on server 1,4, and 15. Our 2 accounts on server 10 are not here yet. Can others please help by adding server info? Thanks.

server 1 received
server 2
server 3
server 4 received
server 5 not yet
server 6
server 7
server 8 not yet
server 9
server 10 not yet
server 11
server 12
server 13
server 14
server 15 received
I posted last night that I am on server 5 (like you) and have not received the gift. My sister is on server 4 and received the gift sometime after 11pm. A friend's account had the gift around 11am yesterday morning (12/25 Christmas Day) on server 18.

I'll keep checking!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

PS - I hope this present glitch will not affect the Sweet Tooth Tiger Contest. I guess we will never know how they will randomly pick the winners of that contest. But Congrats to the 25 winners, when they are chosen!!
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:08 AM   #709
Lil Kinz
ljsims43us is an unknown quantity at this point

the day after logged in no gift in any of 8 accounts
ljsims43us is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:08 AM   #710
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
I received gifts on 2 of the accounts out of the 4 I monitor. So far we've received 2 snow globes, which doesn't seem right. I know I asked for a snow globe on my account (which has not received its gift yet). So that makes 3 snow globes (once I get my account), and I know that among the 4 accounts we ordered only 2 snow globes and 1 each of the other 2 gifts (desktop tree and plush doll).
SarinasKasan is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: