Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 09:56 AM   #691
Where is she?
Webkinz :)

vwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

So far we have received gifts on server 1,4, and 15. Our 2 accounts on server 10 are not here yet. Can others please help by adding server info? Thanks.

server 1 received
server 2
server 3
server 4 received
server 5 not yet
server 6
server 7
server 8 not yet
server 9
server 10 not yet
server 11
server 12
server 13
server 14
server 15 received

Last edited by vwcatbus; 12-26-2009 at 10:01 AM..
vwcatbus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 09:57 AM   #692
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, stayed up all last night till after midnight, and had received only 2 gifts out of the 4 accounts. Got up this morning and as of 9:55 a.m., 2 accounts are still missing gifts. Both of the accounts that got gifts got the snow globe. My daughter said she asked for the plush doll and the snow globe. She got only the snow globe. I can't remember what the other account asked Santakinz for, but it too only got a snow globe. Both accounts got the extras: the snow hat, cookies, and wish token. Has anyone else noticed that they only got 1 of the 2 presents they asked for?
SarinasKasan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:58 AM   #693

Talini has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by vwcatbus
So far we have received gifts on server 1,4, and 15. Our 2 accounts on server 10 are not here yet. Can others please help by adding server info? Thanks.

server 1 received
server 2
server 3
server 4 received
server 5
server 6
server 7
server 8
server 9
server 10
server 11
server 12
server 13
server 14
server 15 received
I'm on 8 and did not yet get my gift.
Talini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:58 AM   #694
GeneralTso77

GeneralTso77 is just really niceGeneralTso77 is just really nice

Don't know if it's a "help" but I can confirm that my account (American on Server 10) still hasn't gotten the gift
GeneralTso77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:01 AM   #695
eternalstarlight

eternalstarligh is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Question about the gift (s)

you get the usual 3 things for logging in, and your santa kinz gift
eternalstarligh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:01 AM   #696

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

I am still waiting patiently. I was hoping to have a cutie present in my dock this morning but Santakinz is still working overtime. I guess I will check in much later and see if he came. I'm a bit disappointed but am sure that when I get it, that will all be erased. Go Ganz! Deliever those gifts!!
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:01 AM   #697

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I'm not totally convinced that the servers are the key, especially with the way Ganz's blink in and out, one could be partially finished and stop, and a diffrent one could start up, or more than one could be running at a time, etc...

What ever it is, they must be "hand crank" servers. How slow can servers run?????
I see days of the old "tele type" or "telegraph"!

They are bound to have several servers. With as little as 10 good sized servers, you could of reached everyone in the world since Christmas morning!!!
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:02 AM   #698

candyrocks12 is an unknown quantity at this point

No gift yet. and i can't find what sever i am on
candyrocks12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:02 AM   #699
GeneralTso77

GeneralTso77 is just really niceGeneralTso77 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
I'm not totally convinced that the servers are the key, especially with the way Ganz's blink in and out, one could be partially finished and stop, and a diffrent one could start up, or more than one could be running at a time, etc...

What ever it is, they must be "hand crank" servers. How slow can servers run?????
I see days of the old "tele type" or "telegraph"!

They are bound to have several servers. With as little as 10 good sized servers, you could of reached everyone in the world since Christmas morning!!!
LOL I know right!
GeneralTso77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:03 AM   #700
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I just logged into WebKinz and my gift was in the dock. How exciting! What nice gifts! Thank you, SantaKinz! I'm sorry your journey through difficult weather made it so difficult to deliver gifts. Have a good long rest. Can't wait until next year! The countdown begins...365, 364....
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: