Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 09:28 AM   #661
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

Here it is the day after Christmas and thank goodness Santa delivered the gifts to my 3 grandchildren's accounts early this morning. He still didn't make it to mine. I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't receive their gift. That gives me hope that Santa will be here soon. Maybe I should go back to sleep or leave some extra cookies & milk.

Snow Berry I tried logging off and logging back on and even switched servers and still nothing. I'll keep checking. Maybe Santa stopped for a cup of coffee on his travels.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 09:29 AM   #662

DragonsCavern is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
Well, no gifts yet -

I'd go finish the gardning EXCEPT it's raining AGAIN FOR HOURS AND HOURS (isn't that ENOUGH Ganz?) and the rain makes gardening REALLY slow on our computers.

So not to good of a morning yet.

If we encounter ONE more glitch adopting ANOTHER $80.00 worth of Pets today, I'm going to be REALLY peaved!

We'll be almost up to 50 pets, we could of bought Ganz one new server with that all by ourselves!!!
LOL!!! I KNOW! Why dont we ALL pitch in and buy them more servers HAHA!
DragonsCavern is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:29 AM   #663
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by tankap
in Canada, still no gift yet!
I don't think your actual location matters - we're in Canada and all 7 gifts have arrived (last one came this morning).
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:29 AM   #664
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

Finally got the last two gifts on my and my daughter's American accts. this morning. Not sure what time checked at 8 Est. time not there, Checked at 9 Est.time and it was there.
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:32 AM   #665
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Okay, believe it or not, I think I have cracked a pattern of distribution
I know that they had no problem dealing with the Asian and Euro accounts, but the North American accounts they are having trouble with
The North American accounts, in most cases, are much OLDER. I think they are going by YEAR of 1st adoption I got one in my earliest North American...FINALLY! They should be distributing them all very soon.
Hmm I think your right! i got my first adoption in 06 and i didn't get my gift till about 11.45 pm
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:32 AM   #666
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
Maybe Santa stopped for a cup of coffee on his travels.
Poor Santa may need something stronger! This has been a long day in Kinzville...

I noticed the same pattern - newer accounts got gifts first.

Perhaps it's just depends on your server - and the newer accounts were on a different server than the older ones.

Last edited by Jarrah; 12-26-2009 at 09:34 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:33 AM   #667
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

We have 5 accounts and 2 have the presents, with one being an Asian account. Not even halfway there LOL. Our family is getting late presents from relatives so I guess we have to wait for late presents on WW too.
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:34 AM   #668

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Poor Santa may need something stronger! This has been a long day in Kinzville...
It may be possible he did have something stronger and can't find his way
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:35 AM   #669
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

I've got all but one now. Poor santa must be sooooooooo tired. And those reindeer need some special hugs too!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:35 AM   #670

Conor is an unknown quantity at this point

3 out of the 4 =( one more
Conor is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: