Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 08:52 AM   #601
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

I was on here from 9 am to 11 pm last night waiting for them. I didn't get any yesterday, just this morning.
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 08:52 AM   #602
Webkinz :)

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well Cheryl -

If you're a good programer and know what your are doing in the first place, you test the programs long in advance of the event, not just wing it.
And if you're a good programer, worth the money that you are being paid, you can write scripts properly, so that when you go home, you can stay there and don't have to come back and fix problems!!

I know a few programers
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:52 AM   #603

IrishGrammie is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by DrMac6463
Well I think I have figured out the problem. I didn't pick out a toy when Bashful sat on Santakinz lap. I didn't get any indication that there was to be a choice other than Santakinz saying wait till Christmas. Maybe because I didn't pick a gift is why I still don't have a gift. I would have thought that they programmed a default.... somewhere there is a line at has an error... someone needs to find the error and stop the neosporin and bandaid approach.
I did pick and gift and I still don't have my present.
IrishGrammie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:53 AM   #604
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

My account: YES (Last night)
Mom's account: Still no present at 8:50 AM (NY time) Sat. morning

Come on Santakinz! We're waiting patiently but would love to get the Christmas present soon.

suzee

:acs::bas::chi::cs::husky::gr:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:53 AM   #605
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by zappy24
If I still don't have my gift, should I call Ganz today?
No, i still need 3 of mine. You will get yyours. They are still sending them out.
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:54 AM   #606
kats2003

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

Still waiting for gifts too.
kats07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:54 AM   #607
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Hurray! I just got my 2nd of three gifts, got 2 within the last hour, they are coming!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:55 AM   #608

DragonsCavern is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSeptember
With my husband not having a job right now, I would tend to agree; however....
How much money do you have to make before it pays to miss Christmas with your family? Not that that happened for sure, but it is a likelyhood.
Oh, believe me i know......I cannot tell you How many Christmas' Ive worked in my lifetime, but millions HAVE to do it.

But on the other hand, i just NOW go two more gifts, so they ARE still working on it guys! YAY! I still need one more account to go now.
DragonsCavern is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:56 AM   #609

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have no doubt that everyone will recieve this "gift"

But every event at Webkinz is like pulling teeth, I was flat shocked that Mrs. Birdy went off as well as it did!
Of course we have the "Santakinz" gift delema as icing on the cake.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:56 AM   #610
Aimmers514
Lil Kinz
Amy_Joann is an unknown quantity at this point

It would be nice if Webkinz would post another article explaining if gifts will still be delivered today. And a direct apology to all the users, at least. Depending on when I receive my gift today (if I receive one still) I am thinking about still calling to complain to Ganz. I have patience and I also do/did have sympathy for the company because I'm imagining a lot of people were adding new accounts, new pets, etc. But I still paid my money to play this game and was really looking forward to getting my gift on Christmas morning.

Hope everyone gets their present soon!
Amy_Joann is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: