Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 08:46 AM   #591
Luv Wacky POI
Webkinz :)

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by tkprit
No gift here yet... and do you guys still have that wreath on your screen? Maybe those of us without gifts still have the wreath?!
you're right. NO gift but the wreath i still there. still waiting on hi personal appearance LOL
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 08:47 AM   #592
Woot I Am A Rockin
Gift Trainee

soccerwingstar1 will become famous soon enough

I did not get mine either and i logged on several times yestersay but when i logged on it would let me see the newspaper and then it would freeze up I got my card for Christmas bu not my gift
soccerwingstar1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:47 AM   #593
mygracie1999

i love cats has a spectacular aura about

is ganz still dlivering gifts because i still have not got mine
i love cats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:48 AM   #594
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by DragonsCavern
BAH! These guys make TONS! I know people who do programming. Gees, the LAST thing I do is feel sorry for them. I would give an ARM to make what they do in this recession! LOL
With my husband not having a job right now, I would tend to agree; however....
How much money do you have to make before it pays to miss Christmas with your family? Not that that happened for sure, but it is a likelyhood.
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:50 AM   #595
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

no wonder it's raining in WW. the skies are crying so do the kids
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:50 AM   #596
mygracie1999

i love cats has a spectacular aura about

i noticed that too
i love cats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:51 AM   #597
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I got 2 out of 5 of them.
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:51 AM   #598
DrMac6463 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
We've got all but one gift but that's not a problem - it's been like a Christmas scavenger hunt as the kids open their accounts to see if the present is there yet.

I really appreciate how great Ganz has been trying to fix this problem - they likely had to call in programmers from their Christmas dinners to go through the process of manually adding a gift to *every* account that was visited on Christmas day - a mindblowing piece of work.

I know how frustrating this may be to many people - but in the end all it means for us is a small delay waiting for a virtual hat, wish token and small gift. The fun for my kids was having a chance to sit on Santa's lap and choose a toy.

I'm guessing that giving each child their "selected" toy is what complicated the delivery.

What I appreciate the most was how quick Ganz was to communicate that they knew about the problem and were working hard to fix it - and how quickly the gifts started flowing.

I appreciate the WI community that kept me in touch with what was going on so I knew that others were experiencing the missing gifts.

What I would love is a "Parents only" spot on WW Newz where Ganz could update us in english (no stories about snow storms) about what the real problem was and their progress fixing it (eg it would be good to know that they would be putting gifts into accounts that were logged into in the am but not for the rest of the day so people could stop checking their WW accounts worried about missing the gifts).

My suggestion for Ganz is that they need a test server with the time set 48 hours ahead of the rest of WW world - where a select but substantial group of WW members have test accounts. I'm sure a lot of WI members would volunteer if the accounts were free! Ganz programmers keep adding lots of great new features but almost all of them crash or have glitches the first time they appear in WW.

Ghosts, missing gifts, crashing Kinz parks, games that appear and disappear, activities that won't run could all be tested by users if they would simply assign one small server to act as a beta test site.

Perhaps this glitch will be the one that creates change inside Ganz - and if they need help fixing things they could always ask the WI staff - they are always on the ball!
Well I think I have figured out the problem. I didn't pick out a toy when Bashful sat on Santakinz lap. I didn't get any indication that there was to be a choice other than Santakinz saying wait till Christmas. Maybe because I didn't pick a gift is why I still don't have a gift. I would have thought that they programmed a default.... somewhere there is a line at has an error... someone needs to find the error and stop the neosporin and bandaid approach.
DrMac6463 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:51 AM   #599
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Don't give up yet. I was missing two and didn't have them around 6AM this morning but one arrived some time within the past three hours so they are still slowly appearing.
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:52 AM   #600
hy can't Edward be a

zappy24 is a jewel in the roughzappy24 is a jewel in the rough

If I still don't have my gift, should I call Ganz today?
zappy24 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: