Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 08:36 AM   #581
Webkinz :)

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

Being that there is no subscription to the website "per say", many feel like it is free! Yes that portion IS, however you pay for it through pets.
Say if all the Webkinz were $5.00 BUT, you paid $29.95 a month to enter the website, and play the game, would you still be looking at this as a "gift"?
Would you be expecting things to run corectly?
If you pay say "comcast" for 40 channels a month and only 20 of them worked, how would you feel about that?

Sorry but I'm just not all that sympathetic anymore.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 08:37 AM   #582

DragonsCavern is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
I agree Dragons,
I worked on Christmas myself, millions of people did
See, exactly.. so who is sympathetic for us millions who have to work???

Not to mention, I wouldnt MIND working on Christmas day for the kind of money those guys make! I mean come on! LOL
DragonsCavern is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:38 AM   #583
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

So EVERYONE is receiving a gift, regardless of whether they logged in or not (on christmas day)? I'm on server 9, and I have my gift...
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:40 AM   #584
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Still waiting on mine...
btvs49 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:42 AM   #585
drg1956

rabidrooster049 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its 8:30 am saturday morning,the day after christmas,and still no gift from santakinz.What does it take to get the gift?my son got his last night.I'm hurt that ganz treats their consumers that way.You would think,out of all the days there are,they would at least get christmas right.I'm at the point where I may just get off their erratic site.Psyche you all up for othing but a let down.Thanks ganz!
rabidrooster049 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:42 AM   #586

IrishGrammie is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
I'm sure they were paid time and a half or double time for the overtime they put in.
If they are salaried employees they probably don't get time and a half. At best they might get comp time.
IrishGrammie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:43 AM   #587
Dancing

Cortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud of

I got mine Dec 26, 7:34 in the morning.
Cortaroy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:43 AM   #588

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

My sons and my daughter never got their gift box. Am I to assume that it will never arrive, as it is no longer Christmas?
andigirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:44 AM   #589
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

No gift here yet... and do you guys still have that wreath on your screen? Maybe those of us without gifts still have the wreath?!
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:45 AM   #590

DragonsCavern is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by IrishGrammie
If they are salaried employees they probably don't get time and a half. At best they might get comp time.
BAH! These guys make TONS! I know people who do programming. Gees, the LAST thing I do is feel sorry for them. I would give an ARM to make what they do in this recession! LOL
DragonsCavern is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: