Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 08:18 AM   #561
Call me Carly (:
Webkinz :)

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

I didn't get my gift, yet. Does that mean I never will, or are they delivering them today, too?
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 08:19 AM   #562
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

My kids awoke to still no gifts! So much for the part about having them last night...
koto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:20 AM   #563
5boyz
Gift Guru

daboyz will become famous soon enough

My family has 4 accounts that we have not received a gift on. While I was waiting, I went to the trading room and I have traded small items for the food, the hat, and 2 each of all 3 of the choices. I still have my gifts, had some fun playing and could still receive more later. I would not want to be the one trying to fix all of this on a holiday, so let's gift those hard working people a break. You can not always anticipate every problem that can arise and there was a REAL SNOW STORM that went through. Could it have been part of the problem?

RELAX! and MERRY CHRISTMAS
daboyz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:20 AM   #564
e Are Golden

div0716 is just really nicediv0716 is just really nice

amazing! ganz has worked through christmas just for this...even though i didn't get mine i think that ganz deserves more than this....good job ganz, for working through christmas day just to deliver gifts for all! (claps)
div0716 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:20 AM   #565

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

KarynS -

Those are all fantastic ideas! I agree totally with them all!

Will they do it? I seriously doubt it! Why? Because they are already getting the $$$ as it is!

As the matter of fact, I'm looking at about $80.00 worth of pets sitting on our kitchen bar right now, waiting to be adopted, and dreading the kids waking up.

Do I feel like I've PAID for this "gift"? Darn straight I do!
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:20 AM   #566

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by DragonsCavern
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!? oh no no no. . . that is SO WRONG of them!

GUYS! What if they are doing that to the GIFTS too!? And that's why we aren't getting them! lol
Yes, I am serious, but the 3000 estore points is a totally separate matter from the Santakinz gift. According to the latest communication from Ganz last night, everyone will get their gift, it's just a question of when, so please don't fret.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:21 AM   #567

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Well, I am really torn here. I realize how very frustrating it is for children not to get their promised boxes on time.

At the same time, I applaud Ganz for trying some new and very fun activities. Sitting on SantaKinz's lap, asking for what you wanted, and the whole Ms. Birdy activity was lots of fun. Think of how big an improvement Ms. Birdy was over the ghost. So obviously Ganz IS listening to its customers and improving things.

I, too, suspect that allowing people to choose their gift complicated things immensely. And can you imagine the programmers who had to forgo spending Christmas with their families? "Sorry, Bobby, Daddy has to go to work so people can get imaginary gifts."

I'm not excusing the mixup, but at the same time, I doubt that this could have been realized ahead of time. Ganz is trying new things and eventually always does come through. Would people really prefer to go back to last year's Christmas, with "here's what the gift is" instead of getting to choose? I doubt it.

I work with computers all day and am currently involved in a project that I thought would take 3 days that has taken more like 2 weeks. And I underbid it and am losing money on it. So maybe I'm a little more forgiving!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:22 AM   #568
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I know it wasn't a storm that stopped santakinz, (it was a good story though) it was probably just an error in the system
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:22 AM   #569
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

wow, I just got a present on one of my three account! Merry Christmas, Out of 8 family accounts, we have gotten 2 gifts. I was about to give up, and checked them one last time. I guess we do need to be patient, they are coming!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:25 AM   #570
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

0/2 accounts got presents
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: