Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 07:57 AM   #541
Webkinz :)

DragonsCavern is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
Purple teddy -
Yes patience IS a virtue,
Doing what you say you will do is a virtue TOO.
It ISN’T about the gift!!! The kids will probably careless about the gift sooner or later.
Their world isn’t wrapped solely around Webkinz.
As a parent, I am saying,
We know you have the money Ganz - WE send it to you!!!
Hire people that can do this RIGHT on a consistent basis!
We wade through the Park issue, we wade through the Pumpkin issue,
Now we’re wading through the Christmas gift issue……………..
What next????
There is no patience in charging my credit card, when we pour money into this!!
Maybe Ganz will have some “virtue” next time and just give us the pets for free!
Ya think??????
Oh I agree with ALL of this, and EVERYONE!. They make BILLIONS of dollars on us AND NOT to mention, HELLO THEY HAVE ALL STUPID YEAR TO GET THIS RIGHT! My 17 year old son could run this better ROFLBO!

Anyone else have a deluxe account that ALSO DID NOT get the free 3,000 point email too, OR was it JUST me???
DragonsCavern is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 07:58 AM   #542

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

Still no gift in either one of my accounts. A bit disappointing.....a nice Christmas with the family though. And I did get my Mistletoe Mouse-- a must have for us pet rat lovers.

Happy New Year everyone!
Web Knight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:00 AM   #543

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Those pets are made in China for pennies, while I pay 29.00 for a Signature Penguin, just to buy a printed code!!!!!

You do the math!
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:00 AM   #544
DrMac6463 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am tired of being patient. It is 8 AM EST in America and I do not have my Ganz christmas gift. I do not have an e-mail from eGanz store for the 3,000 points as a gift. I guess a gift is a gift and sometimes someone gets a gift and another does not and Ms Birdy did give me gifts. However, I also paid Ganz for Deluxe membership, that makes this a business and this is very poor business, or a very, very large computer fried and lost a programmer to boot. Does anyone know the status as of Dec 26 at 8 AM?
DrMac6463 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:02 AM   #545
ConnorJR123

Caster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud of

I still haven't gotten my gift and It's a day past Christmas!
Caster75 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:04 AM   #546

DragonsCavern is on a distinguished road

Yeah, the status is: Still waiting and upset ****!
DragonsCavern is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:04 AM   #547
Lil Kinz
beckyntrevor is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't receive my gifts nor my 3000 deluxe points. Why should I have to take time out of my day to call Ganz to receive what they told me I was supposed to? By golly if we have to call for our missing points the least they should do is double them. And since I'm on a tooter ... I've had five items stuck for over a year! It's RIDICULOUS!
beckyntrevor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:04 AM   #548
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

OK, at least I'm not alone. I pity all the programmers and the other workers that had go into Christmas day working at their job all day. It must be really disappointing for the people who have families. But I am glad that I will get a present eventually.
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:05 AM   #549

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

I feel very fortunate that of our four accounts, three belong to me and my two teenagers, who are [edit] and [edited]. We're all old enough to deal with the disappointment, although I do agree that a company that is the size of Ganz which also has the benefit of the gazillions of dollars that Webkinz brings into it should be able to deal with their systems issues more efficiently.

The issues that have been going on recently don't speak well of Ganz's public relations. It gives the strong impression of a company that is glad to get all the revenue we send in, but is indifferent about delivering on their end of the deal.

I was hoping that I'd log on to do my daily activities and find that, in contrition, they'd have things set for EVERYONE to win a Webkinz Diamond today in the mines, get a super gift on the Wheel of the Month and come up with three wishing wells in the center row, but no.....same old same old, lol.

My Pet of the Month Wall Ribbon (gee, thanks) did not compensate. :|

~Please do not post the age of any friends or family members. This is for their safety. Thanks! --MissGnomie

Last edited by MissGnomie; 12-26-2009 at 11:53 AM..
mckgirlz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:06 AM   #550
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I am so glad ganz apologized and is going to make sure every one gets their gift.
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: