Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 07:01 AM   #511
Gifted
gramw is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

It is now December 26 and three accounts in my family still have not received there present. Will they come today? Or do I have to call for them?Anybody know?
gramw is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 07:02 AM   #512
PensFan1
Webkinz :)
Pensfan1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the updates. Unfortunately, at 7:00 AM on December 26th none of our four accounts have received a gift yet. :-(
Pensfan1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:05 AM   #513

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

I cannot add anything to this thread that hasn't already been expressed. My personal experience is a mixed one ~ Asian and Euro accounts got their gifts, my NA ones have not (yet).

Honestly, I am so jaded and cynical when it comes to anything Ganz does or promises us, that I expected this and they did not disappoint !! When I read that we were able to choose our own gift out of three items and receive that gift on Christmas Day, I thought to myself, "Whoa, that's alot of complex programming for Ganz to handle. I doubt that they'll pull this off and botch it up as usual." I honestly thought we'd choose our favourite gift and on Christmas Day, we'd get one of the two gifts we didn't select. That Ganz is actually delivering the gifts I chose on my relevant accounts shocks me, but as to how they botched this event so badly in every other respect is beyond my wildest expectations.

Ganz does not learn from their mistakes. Case in point, think of the Halloween ghost. I think I speak for the majority of members when I say that was not a fun event and we didn't ever want to live it all over again. Ganz received enough feedback from its members to know exactly how most of us felt about the ghost hunting. So what does Ganz do ?? Not 6 weeks later, we have to hunt for a penguin only this time, the ONLY difference with the event was that the penguin stayed in the room longer, so as quickly as you could, you would send as many accounts to her to get your daily gift during that window of opportunity.

BUT ... had we not had the trackers here on WI who were terrific in letting us know where the penguin could be found, how many of the 12 gifts would you have found on your own and on how many accounts ?? I know I sent 10 accounts to Ms. Birdy and rec'd all 12 gifts. Without the trackers, this would not have been possible. Look at the odds of you finding Ms. Birdy on let's say an average of 5 accounts on your own ~ 6 colour zones, 12 rooms, no disernable pattern like the ghost sort of had, and one wandering penguin to track down. As far as I'm concerned, while the Ms Birdy hunt was relatively glitch-free in comparison to the ghost hunt, tracking Ms. Birdy for me was no more fun than the ghost.

My point is, expect more of this from Ganz in the future and don't be surprised if we go through this fiasco again next Christmas. After all, Ganz will think they've worked out the programming bugs after hundreds of thousands (millions ??) of members worldwide were treated like unpaid beta testers.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:07 AM   #514
JET
We are all
Gifted

JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

Still no present I am sad. Will we have to call it is sure looking that way.
JET is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:07 AM   #515

Roshelle will become famous soon enough

It was not Santakinz that messed up it was Ganz. I did not get the box on all of my accounts. I spent my Christmas with wasted time on webkinz. What will webkinz do to make me the customer me the comsumer happy????? We all know not one thing not won thing. I am disappointed in ganz. ganz has to be accountable they keep getting a free ride.
Roshelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:10 AM   #516
JET
We are all
Gifted

JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

Well if we do have to call at least we have the my page badge.
JET is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:13 AM   #517
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

It is disappointing that Ganz messed up again. We only got 2 out of the 5 gifts for our family as of 9am eastern time. My kids are sad about the whole thing. I hate that they get them excited and let them down. I feel bad that Ganz employees had to spend Christmas day working to make this better, but they could have just gotten it right in the first place. I am sure that because you got to pick your gift made this all so much more challenging for Ganz. I hope that at some point they brain storm on how to make this go better next year.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:17 AM   #518
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

My three accounts have none yet, but I peeked at one of my daughters account and she got one out of three. At least I know there really is a gift! LOL
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:17 AM   #519

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well, with the TONS of money that is sent in by parents, grandparents, and kids, for pets, Zums, Signatures (which are WAY over priced) Estore, Charms, Clothes, oh I could go on and on....
We have small accounts compared to many, 3 NA accounts all deluxe, 40 + pets, Zums, a Estore addiction, etc.....
We've already poured a few thousand into it already, and our accounts aren't even a year old, not even close!!!
And it is one glitch after another all the time!!!
Webkinz must be huge and difficult to run but, they have enough money I asure you to hire people that CAN run it. It's not impossible, other sites do it all the time. It's not rocket science, it's a computer game!! There are many more that are far more complicated than this one.
Why they don't? Who knows!

OH, I dread the kids waking up, but I'm sure they will get over it. Sadly, they've come to expect it too.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:19 AM   #520
sara9894

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

We checked several times throughout the day yesterday, and as of right now, all accts in my house EXCEPT MY DAUGHTER'S has received its Santakinz gift. She is NOT happy, particularly since she's the only one who didn't get anything. Thanks, Ganz. This WAS a great holiday, but now my daughter's upset because a Webkinz World glitch happened AGAIN.
sara9894 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: