Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 06:32 AM   #501
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

I really appreciate all the Ganz workers who sacrificed their time with family and friends on Christmas day trying to fix the big problem with the programing.

However, I have a couple of kiddos who were really disappointed when they did not receive their gift box to open while others in the household did. I just checked those two accounts very carefully and the items are still not in the docks.

Please Santakinz, check your sleigh just one more time before you head off to dreamland.
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 06:38 AM   #502
Webkinz :)

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

I kind of wish they just said, OK guys we are having trouble working out this bug and we are not sure when you will get your gifts, but you will get them. As they kept making it sound like everyone would get them sometime on Christmas day, and here it is 6:30am EST Dec. 26th and no gifts.

I understand about glitches, it is more the communication that gets me.

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
5 accounts, no gifts. I went off the computer at 9 pm kt. Did I need to log-on again after they delivered (whenever that is/was)?
I was on at 11:40pm US KinzTime and still not gifts. I do not think it would have made a difference. They just did not get to all the servers, or some were giving them more trouble and they couldn't get the gifts delivered. Not sure what will happen now.

Last edited by shellwcross; 12-26-2009 at 06:38 AM..
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:42 AM   #503
Thank you Canada!!

WEBKINZREADY is on a distinguished road

2 accounts and still nothing. I really hope they are going to deliver.
WEBKINZREADY is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:46 AM   #504
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

I haven't received mine either. Nor has my cousin. Both are North American accounts.
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:46 AM   #505
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by shellwcross

I was on at 11:40pm US KinzTime and still not gifts. I do not think it would have made a difference. They just did not get to all the servers, or some were giving them more trouble and they couldn't get the gifts delivered. Not sure what will happen now.
Thank you! I wasn't sure if I missed it.
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:53 AM   #506
Call me Kailey(:

Icic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond repute

Im not sure which of my accounts got their gifts yet if ny since WW doesn't work until 7 AM so I can't check

~Kay~
Icic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:56 AM   #507

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by scottashley
I haven't received mine either. Nor has my cousin. Both are North American accounts.
Nor any of our North American accounts (our Asian did finally last night after 10pm) - very disappointing Ganz to children of all ages no matter of sleeping or snow storms!
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:57 AM   #508
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

i didn't get mine till 11.45 pm
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:58 AM   #509

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well Sat. morning no gifts in our NA accounts, it's probably the first thing the kids will ask about when they wake up.
They had a great Christmas though, and we hope everyone else did too.
We have several more pets to adopt today, why? I'm not sure, I just have my fingers crossed, that after spending money on them that everything just works!!! Not to mention the money that has gone into the Estore this Christmas.

It's just my opinion that Ganz must need some new servers! The nick name "Glitchkinz" around our house, didn't come form not having reasonable cause.

Servers Ganz -
It's UNIX, UNIX!!!
NOT Fisher Price!

And Tech's that can run them properly!!!

It's not about the gift, I think Ganz went overboard this Christmas on everyone, it was great, and tons of fun.
But telling the kidos in ADVANCE that something will happen, and then here go the "Fisher Price" servers AGAIN!!
Oh, geez as a grandparent, I really wish now that you hadn't told them anything at all.

I'm sorry if anyone in the company had to stay on ship last night, and work.
But these things should be worked out WAY in advance of the event.

UNIX Ganz - UNIX!!!!
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:00 AM   #510

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
I really appreciate all the Ganz workers who sacrificed their time with family and friends on Christmas day trying to fix the big problem with the programing.

However, I have a couple of kiddos who were really disappointed when they did not receive their gift box to open while others in the household did. I just checked those two accounts very carefully and the items are still not in the docks.

Please Santakinz, check your sleigh just one more time before you head off to dreamland.
I agree Webkinz Lovers (as we too are webbie lovers) but Ganz knows what Xmas will be like for them they have been here before and this year Xmas was greater than ever in Webkinz World only for children of all ages to be disappointed, frustrated and stressed over Xmas gifts in their docks! Silly I know but true! Ganz needs to plan even better, if we did not love them so we would have given up long ago!
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: