Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 04:42 AM   #491
Webkinz :)

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

I have checked many accounts and still missing gifts on my famiilies 4 American Accounts, My neighbors 4 American Accounts, and my Friends 4 American Accounts. Does anyone know if Sandtakinz is delivering today or are we going to have to call Monday?
camplittleangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 04:58 AM   #492
christiwr is a jewel in the roughchristiwr is a jewel in the rough

I think Ganz would have caused a lot less stress for everyone if they would have just announced much earlier that they would deliver the gifts to everyone, regardless of whether you logged in on Christmas AFTER your gift was delivered. I know what caused frustration for my family is that we had to continuously log in because we were afraid we would not get the gift if we did not log in to claim it today (as we have always had to do before). People had other things to do and were upset when they did what they were supposed to do, which was log in, and Ganz did not do their part, which was delivering the gift. We did not have a problem waiting for a gift, but did not appreciate having to log in every free second we had to make sure that we would get the gift by logging in on Christmas.
christiwr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:39 AM   #493
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

I am still missing gifts on wapi8 server. My other American account and my Euro account have received the gifts.
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:49 AM   #494
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

No gifts yet for 2 of NA's.
LittleDog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:01 AM   #495
Lil Kinz
77quackers77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default BAH HUM BUG

I can not believe i am up and can not go back to sleep until i check to see if my gift from santa came!! What? No gift yet. Now i never fall back to sleep.
77quackers77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:04 AM   #496
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I went to bed at 10:30 needing 2 more gift boxes. This morning on one account I had the prizes in my dock but no prize box. It was the hat I noticed so I went hunting for the other 2 and found them. I'm still waiting on the last one. I know I'll get it sooner or later. Ganz is pretty good even if you do have to call now and then to get what you want
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:15 AM   #497
Siouxie

Siouxie is a jewel in the roughSiouxie is a jewel in the rough

It's already past Christmas and I STILL didn't get my gift. What should I do???
Siouxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:24 AM   #498
Diabetes Awareness

Reeners55 will become famous soon enough

i received my gift for the account on server 16. i'm still missing gifts for accounts on servers 5 and 12.
Reeners55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:25 AM   #499
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

5 accounts, no gifts. I went off the computer at 9 pm kt. Did I need to log-on again after they delivered (whenever that is/was)?
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:29 AM   #500
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

Sat morning 6 am nothing on my accounts
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: