Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 02:36 AM   #481
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by 1Aramus
My granddaughters did not go in the Santakinz room on their accts. And I totally forgot to remind them (shame on me) Is that the only way everyone got a Christmas gift this year??
I really don't remember now. Sure would appreciate it if someone could tell me. Thanks.
No, the getting of the gift 'box' was from logging on, at some time, during xmas day itself; the present, if you went to the room and picked, was a choice of 3 items -- but otherwise it is supposedly randomly picked {1 from those 3}.

The reason most didn't get their gifts is because ww/ganz {once again} totally dropped the ball {as usual} -- in the 'end' {not really because some still haven't gotten their box} it was claimed they were going server by server, with 14 first {asian} and then 13 {euro} I assume then starting from server 1 up to get americans -- well, except I FINALLY got one on account that was server 17 american yet still no sign of any on ones with server 8, 10 and/or 11. It's now past shutdown on american, so who knows -- I didn't get asian summer baskets on any of the accounts {4 total} this past summer, called/wrote/popped comment/trouble section...half a year and no basket on any. They are clueless, and since it's this frustrating for me, having run a huge company myself plus having been a computer tech and so on and on I can only imagine the total crush that the kids must feel when this stuff happens {literally} 'all the time'. It took hourS to even get on each time to cycle through all the accounts, in hopes that a box had showed up -- inexcusable. They so need to make up for this debacle, the straw that broke the camel's back and all that {after the HHH junk, the previous holiday issues, constant server problems no matter server number, time of day, anything else they use as excuse} -- they've been 'internet company' for half a decade now, it's time to start at least acting like they deserve all the money we have pumped in to their pockets.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 03:06 AM   #482
Unregistered

Angry Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

I still have not got my gift. Why?
Old 12-26-2009, 03:11 AM   #483
Webkinz :)

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Thanks Keylargo for the info. One of my granddaughters did not get a gift box so far 12:10 PST
I'll check in the morning.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 03:15 AM   #484
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by seamonkey367
I am still missing Christmas gifts on servers 5, 6 and 10.
I still haven't gotten mine as of 12/26 at 1:58am. I guess if I haven't gotten it by Monday I'll call Ganz.
CHRISBILL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 03:27 AM   #485
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by 1Aramus
Thanks Keylargo for the info. One of my granddaughters did not get a gift box so far 12:10 PST
I'll check in the morning.
Wasn't from that/for that reason -- there are still quite a few who have not gotten the box -- I have 3 american accounts {servers 8, 10 and 11} that have not -- strangely enough {?} the 4th account {american} did show up, and it's on server 17, go figure. They are all SUPPOSED to be there, in the morning {sometime, not sure whether when they come back up for 'day' or by certain time or what}.

I read above where someone said they were missing from servers 5, 6 and 10. No telling how many still left to do, for whatever 'reason'. I hope she gets her box, regardless.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:07 AM   #486
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Still nothing for me on server 6 and 11.
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:14 AM   #487
9700kinzstyle will become famous soon enough

WW just came back up after maintenance and still nothing. I cannot believe this. This is unacceptable. They could have taken care of this in maintenance by just giving it to everyone.
9700kinzstyle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:29 AM   #488
StarWhispers

StarWhispers has much to be proud ofStarWhispers has much to be proud ofStarWhispers has much to be proud ofStarWhispers has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Thumbs down Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

Wow this is not going to be a happy morning. My youngest daughter woke up extra early yesterday all excited to get her virtual Christmas gift. The worse part is no presents have been given to anyone in my family except my son on his Euro account. No presents on all four of our accounts accounts; my youngest daughter, my oldest daughter, my youngest son, and of course me. I can already tell this is going to be a tough day. I am just so confused, why are the presents so scattered? Well I am truly hoping that webkinz/ganz fixes this glitch today.
StarWhispers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:34 AM   #489

unsoclbuttrfly defies all odds
unsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all odds

Just checked after maintenance and we still have two out of three with no presents (and the account that got one received it yesterday afternoon. Hopefully by Monday for the other two.
unsoclbuttrfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:38 AM   #490
gramearp is on a distinguished road

I have 5 American accounts that still have no gift. I hope that we receive them soon. Ganz will be called Monday if we don't.

gramearp
gramearp is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: