Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 01:17 AM   #461
lindsay2116
Webkinz :)

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

Well while we are all waiting i posted someting in the general discussion page Some walgreens are having big webkinz 2 for 10 bucks

still no gifts
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 01:20 AM   #462
december333 is on a distinguished road

i still havent gotten any gifts on any of my accounts.
december333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:20 AM   #463
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
That didn't sound negative to me... just someone's opinion!

I am really going to bed now!!
Totally agree SnowCrystal...there is nothing wrong with expressing an opinion in a respectful manner....the only negative aspect to this is hiding the disappointment and calling anyone who is disappointed and wanting to discuss it negative. I'm so moving on...not that late here, but the bashing those for honest respectful opinions and praising those wearing 'rose colored glasses' is too much for me.....G'night all...and I do hope everyone gets their gifts...especially all the many, many kids who didn't....I do not want to explain, again, why a Christmas gift hasn't arrived on each and every account tomorrow...Santa didn't sleep in for 3 of our 10 accounts...and the snowstorm didn't stop him on those accounts either....tomorrow is another day, and I do hope that my kids will not be the recipients of sadness at Ganz' hands again...no other way to say it!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:25 AM   #464
Gifted
Kieq will become famous soon enough

i'm missing a gift on one account. I hope it's there in the morning.
Kieq is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:26 AM   #465
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

well almost a half hour and wenkinz will be shutting down for me so i guess i will see in the am
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:27 AM   #466
december333 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
well almost a half hour and wenkinz will be shutting down for me so i guess i will see in the am
same here, hopefully it will show up.
december333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:27 AM   #467
4u2nvme2
Gifted

4u2nvme2 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Totally agree SnowCrystal...there is nothing wrong with expressing an opinion in a respectful manner....the only negative aspect to this is hiding the disappointment and calling anyone who is disappointed and wanting to discuss it negative. I'm so moving on...not that late here, but the bashing those for honest respectful opinions and praising those wearing 'rose colored glasses' is too much for me.....G'night all...and I do hope everyone gets their gifts...especially all the many, many kids who didn't....I do not want to explain, again, why a Christmas gift hasn't arrived on each and every account tomorrow...Santa didn't sleep in for 3 of our 10 accounts...and the snowstorm didn't stop him on those accounts either....tomorrow is another day, and I do hope that my kids will not be the recipients of sadness at Ganz' hands again...no other way to say it!
I really must say I agree with you. We shall see what the morning will bring.
4u2nvme2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:29 AM   #468
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Still no gift ...but on the bright side, WW didn't crash today!
WishAponAStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:36 AM   #469
Judibeefl

Judibeefl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

And those of us who have been MIA for whatever reason have missed the chance to make Christmas wishes nor were we aware that this was going on! A little forewarning via email wuold be great! So now it seems that getting the same gifts as everyone else always worked in the past and the gifts were delivered on time!

Just a thought to prevent the same chaos and disappointment next year.... keep the things the same for each member but alter the gifts each year so we get something different!

Judibeefl on WKW

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I programmed coding for space shuttle experiments. All they need is a good database engineer. When they knew how long it was going to take (because their programming failed), they could have had a good database engineer write a small script/program to add all of the presents to all of the accounts (not worrying about who chose what and if you logged in or not--just give all the accounts all 3 presents (plus the food and clothing item)). That would have taken about 20 minutes to program. Then they could have shut the servers down and had all the gifts in all the accounts within an hour or so. We would not have gotten the box to open up in our room, but the gifts would have been in our docks.

Good night, everyone! Happy Holidays!
Judibeefl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:38 AM   #470

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

It is now 11.32MST (1.32KT), and my one regular account has still not received it's gift. I have logged on and off my 3 family accounts every hour today, finally at 9.30MST the two deluxe accounts got their gifts. I now notice, when loggin in - yet again - that the front page news no longer carries the Christmas info, but is now showing Jumbleberry Fields info. I do hope this doesn't mean that the Ganz employees have "given up" and that there are no more deliveries. I know they say that "everyone will get their gift", but it is a little disheartening when we have had to wait all day, and still nothing!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: