Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 01:01 AM   #441
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Ganz has a forum for comments on the Webkinz Newz. Rather than freaking out here on WI, people might feel more comfortable posting their feelings over there, for Ganz to read directly?
Done...just looking for a place where there are equally as disappointed or frustrated where we can discuss what is going on and how we feel....If I was wrong for doing that, I apologize....but I thought as long as we were 'respectful' that it was okay....I do not feel I have been any more disrespectful towards this situation or Ganz than they have been to the millions of members who pay to play their game.

As mentioned, if I am wrong in thinking that having a respectful, yet honest conversation about what has hapepned is in appropriate, I apologize.....and I will move on from this thread. I am a parent of a family with a total of 10 accounts which have received 3 Christmas presents....and it is now Boxing Day....if being disappointed and discussing that is wrong, just say the word and I will move on...but how do you expect me, as a parent to explain to my kids why some got presents in our house and others didn't when Santa slept in and hit a snow storm...we all live in 'one house'...as far as children are concerned....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 01:01 AM   #442
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I'm quite sure the choice of 3 items had something to do with it....they didnt have to just mass sned out one gift to all. It was all individual this time.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:01 AM   #443
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

At this point I've received 2 gifts - one on my Asian account, and one on the American account that I have that is not deluxe. Still missing the gift on the three deluxe accounts. Hoping it'll show up soon.
snugglebunny72 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:02 AM   #444
pbear007
Webkinz :)

SilverSurfer is on a distinguished road

I did not get my gift at all...
SilverSurfer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:03 AM   #445
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

Oh hey I just noticed at the top FIA added in "Want to tell Ganz what you think?" Lol cool!

View Post Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
Do no worry! A lot of people still had not get their gift! so you are totally not alone!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:04 AM   #446
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
Me either....they are still sending.
Old 12-26-2009, 01:05 AM   #447
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

Still waiting. . . .. . they should have jsut given the same gift to everyone
Instead of people choosing their gift. . . .
softbop is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:06 AM   #448
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by softbop
Still waiting. . . .. . they should have jsut given the same gift to everyone
Instead of people choosing their gift. . . .
Please dont be negative! Its fun having to choose your gift!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:07 AM   #449
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

I want to thank the people who are working right now at Ganz for doing all of this on Christmas! And their families! THANK YOU!
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:07 AM   #450
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

I'm glad to be a part of this forum where we can get such great information and help from each other! Gifts are still coming everyone!

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: