Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 12:51 AM   #421
Call Me Kate ッ
Webkinz :)

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

It's not that we need anything its that we are wanting to know that everything will be fine. But we aren't listening that you are saying everything is going to be fine. That is the BIGGEST PROBLEM!!!!

But we do need to listen to Jennielou!!!!!!! She is in charge. We follow her.

If you haven’t received your gift, Santakinz wants you to know that he will be personally delivering every last present, and that the wait shouldn’t be much longer. Because of the delay, Santakinz will automatically be placing the presents right in your dock, meaning you’ll find your presents waiting for you the next time you log in after he has visited your room. You may also need to retrieve your items from storage through the dock to see your present.
MyjesticS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 12:51 AM   #422
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
Three accounts in my family. Not one of them has received anything. 1 AM the day AFTER Christmas. How pathetic. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Nothing on my 3 US accounts either. Please read the first post....gifts are still being delivered and everyone will receive it.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:51 AM   #423
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Yes, but that was a work day. Ganz customer service is not open on weekends. Only weekdays from 9-5 EST and someone said they were closed this coming Monday but I don't know about that.
Canada has a holiday on Monday, so a lot of people there have the day off.

But, even if Customer Service isn't open, I'm certain there are a lot of very sleepy programmers frantically tapping away, trying to make certain the gifts get delivered as quickly as possible.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:52 AM   #424
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
The Ganz eStore Customer Service department was open on Christmas Eve.

I bet there are a lot of programmers away from their families this weekend.
Christmas Eve is not a STAT holiday in Canada, however, Christmas Day and Boxing are....and since Boxing Day falls on a Saturday Ganz will probably be closed on Monday...at least for answering phones. I am truly amazed at Jennielou and her willingness to try to 'control' the situation, but let's be honest, it's far beyond controlling. You are talking about kids and Christmas and disappointment....three things that should never be included together. Generally I have been one who just waits it out.....but this is beyond waiting it out. Kids do not get Christmas presents after Christmas....they get presents for Christmas. I believe in optimism, but there is also realism, and I think everyone should have the chance to voice disappointment....because that is what this is...plain and simple. I am optimistic that all accounts will EVENTUALLY receive their Christmas gifts...but I am realistic in the utter disappointment that this fiasco has caused. I am sympathetic with regards to this, however I am not sympathetic to those getting paid double time to fix a problem that paying members have incurred.....I see nothing wrong with that and as mentioned early, GOD BLESS JENNEILOU for what she is doing, but I see nothing wrong with voicing an opinion of disappointment and sheer frustration with what is an utterly disappointment and frustrating situation...especially with the wording of the every single one of Ganz statements....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:52 AM   #425
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by MyjesticS
It's not that we need anything its that we are wanting to know that everything will be fine. But we aren't listening that you are saying everything is going to be fine. That is the BIGGEST PROBLEM!!!!

But we do need to listen to Jennielou!!!!!!! She is in charge. We follow her.

If you haven’t received your gift, Santakinz wants you to know that he will be personally delivering every last present, and that the wait shouldn’t be much longer. Because of the delay, Santakinz will automatically be placing the presents right in your dock, meaning you’ll find your presents waiting for you the next time you log in after he has visited your room. You may also need to retrieve your items from storage through the dock to see your present.
Lol actually she is second in charge! FIA is in charge LOL!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:53 AM   #426
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by gotwebkinz2012
What i've noticed so far is that all the snowglobes i asked for arrived but the plush gifts i asked for haven't arrived - maybe they're delivering them in order of the items choosen? I don't know but it is frustrating! lol

on one of my account i asked for the plush and got the tree top instead im kinda upset b/c i collect the plush
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:53 AM   #427
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFanOfFun
Lol actually she is second in charge! FIA is in charge LOL!
Either way, I'm just here to keep order and try and help people and calm the situation.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:54 AM   #428
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Either way, I'm just here to keep order and try and help people and calm the situation.
Lol well then you are doing an excellent job!
Old 12-26-2009, 12:54 AM   #429
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Quote:
I am truly amazed at Jennielou and her willingness to try to 'control' the situation, but let's be honest, it's far beyond controlling.
Ganz has a forum for comments on the Webkinz Newz. Rather than freaking out here on WI, people might feel more comfortable posting their feelings over there, for Ganz to read directly?
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:56 AM   #430
FOF, that's my name

Donation Award 

Lol Im kind of scared now!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Ganz has a forum for comments on the Webkinz Newz. Rather than freaking out here on WI, people might feel more comfortable posting their feelings over there, for Ganz to read directly?
Aww thats very kind words for JennieLou!

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: