Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 12:39 AM   #391
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by starsong1
You can't be that hard on Ganz. You're not a programmer, and how do you know the problem is so easy to fix? And frankly, it's amazing that they don't have more glitches than they already have.
I'm just curious....how long have you been playing on WW and how many disappointments have you been subject to? Also, are you a parent of children who were extremely upset???? I know I was....and trying to explain a snow storm that Santa made it through since their gifts were here under our tree this morning, yet Santakinz could not deliver online....well, I just didn't even want to have to go there, and Ganz should never have forced parent's to have to explain that one......and the sleeping in thing..............if you could only hear me scream!!!!!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 12:41 AM   #392
FOF, that's my name
Webkinz :)

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
From the update:

If you havent received your gift, Santakinz wants you to know that he will be personally delivering every last present, and that the wait shouldn;t be much longer. Because of the delay, Santakinz will automatically be placing the presents right in your dock, meaning youll find your presents waiting for you the next time you log in after he has visited your room. You may also need to retrieve your items from storage through the dock to see your present.
Lol you say that many times lol

View Post Originally Posted by MyjesticS
I'm going crzy because of those!!!
Lol me too but I guess we jut have to deal with it until Ganz gets to it!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:41 AM   #393
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by duckiebaby
well its now 12:32 am on Dec 26th and my son still has not gotten his present hopefully he will get it before he wakes up. I'd love to say to him it arrived instead of my phoning Ganz tomorrow and asking where it is. Hated seeing him go to bed in tears over it.
Ganz is not open tomorrow. I would say if you don't have your gift by the time they are open next week you should call then. Nothing you can do about it until then.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:42 AM   #394
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

No need for arguing....long day and everyone is frustrated. Stay positive and know the gifts will be coming.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:42 AM   #395
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
From the update:

If you havent received your gift, Santakinz wants you to know that he will be personally delivering every last present, and that the wait shouldn;t be much longer. Because of the delay, Santakinz will automatically be placing the presents right in your dock, meaning youll find your presents waiting for you the next time you log in after he has visited your room. You may also need to retrieve your items from storage through the dock to see your present.
View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFanOfFun

Does this mean he's going to personally show up and give it to my kids...NOT....or personally show up at their house in WW and give it them....NOT....these 'lies' have got to stop!!!!!!!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:42 AM   #396
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

She's trying to calm us down but sorry Jennielou it isn't working soo well. We are all still freaking out that we haven't gotten them yet!!!
MyjesticS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:43 AM   #397
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Hoping it actually gets read one of these times.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:43 AM   #398
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by MyjesticS
She's trying to calm us down but sorry Jennielou it isn't working soo well. We are all still freaking out that we haven't gotten them yet!!!
Hmm you kind of sound familiar to me!!! =P Hmm Im thinking!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:43 AM   #399

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

<-------------that's me right now! haha
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:43 AM   #400

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by starsong1
You can't be that hard on Ganz. You're not a programmer, and how do you know the problem is so easy to fix? And frankly, it's amazing that they don't have more glitches than they already have.
I agree. Poor Ganz. I was disappointed, but think positive . They worked all day of Christmas where many people got off work. And tried very hard to get the gifts going to everyone. Its just great that they will still hand them out. Luckily they did not have a glitch on Ms. Birdy for those people who were collecting the gifts.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: