Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 12:35 AM   #381
FOF, that's my name
Webkinz :)

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

So just pretend its morning and I wake up and I dont find my gifts in my dock I have to call Ganz?
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 12:35 AM   #382
duckiebaby is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

well its now 12:32 am on Dec 26th and my son still has not gotten his present hopefully he will get it before he wakes up. I'd love to say to him it arrived instead of my phoning Ganz tomorrow and asking where it is. Hated seeing him go to bed in tears over it.
duckiebaby is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:35 AM   #383

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

For those with kids I can completely understand - that must be the hardest to see - the disappointment and sadness of them not receiving their gift on christmas - wondering what did they do wrong! I'm just glad I don't have kids that got disappointed or I would have been really really upset!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:35 AM   #384
equinegurl

equinegurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to hear they will be coming..... Thanks for everyone who is keeping us updated..!
equinegurl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:36 AM   #385
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

Wait are ppl still getting them as we speak?????
MyjesticS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:36 AM   #386
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Doing my best FroggyDoodle!! I know it's late and disappointing, but at least they let us know they WILL be delivered.
Unfortunately Santakinz delivering presents after Christmas is such a let down to soooooo many....and the fact that staff had to go in....my sympathy unfortunately does not lie with lie but rather with the millions who were disappointed. That staff will be paid, at least double time...but we, as members, paid for a service....and it was not delivered....it's now boxing day...Christmas is over....do I, as a parent, dare lie to my kids and tell them they did arrive last night, or should I be honest so the next time there is a WW disappointment they are not sooooooooo upset, because let's face it...there always seems to be a next disappointment with WW.....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:38 AM   #387
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by gotwebkinz2012
For those with kids I can completely understand - that must be the hardest to see - the disappointment and sadness of them not receiving their gift on christmas - wondering what did they do wrong! I'm just glad I don't have kids that got disappointed or I would have been really really upset!
I know! But its probably a typical Ganz glitch

View Post Originally Posted by MyjesticS
Wait are ppl still getting them as we speak?????
Its possible but you never know unless you work for Ganz =P
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:38 AM   #388
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFanOfFun
I know! But its probably a typical Ganz glitch
I'm going crzy because of those!!!
MyjesticS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:39 AM   #389
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by starsong1
You can't be that hard on Ganz. You're not a programmer, and how do you know the problem is so easy to fix? And frankly, it's amazing that they don't have more glitches than they already have.
I was a programmer for years and we tested things before we implemented them. Ganz tries to put in too many things too fast. It would be better if they waited to announce new things until they knew they would work. They complicated this by letting us choose a gift. I think most of us would have been happy not to know about any choice and just get one of the items as a gift. The gifts are all nice. I know some are complaining about the size of the tree, but if you consider the other two things offered you should not expect a big tree.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:39 AM   #390
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

From the update:

If you havent received your gift, Santakinz wants you to know that he will be personally delivering every last present, and that the wait shouldn;t be much longer. Because of the delay, Santakinz will automatically be placing the presents right in your dock, meaning youll find your presents waiting for you the next time you log in after he has visited your room. You may also need to retrieve your items from storage through the dock to see your present.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: