Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 12:17 AM   #351
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
whats an anniversary and birthday token ? still no gift
You should get a kinzpost on the anniversary of your account wishing you a happy anniversary and there should be a wish token given to you in your dock. The same thing for your birthday (not a pet's birthday--they just get cake!).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 12:17 AM   #352
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by MyjesticS
OH! And hey Jennielou glad to see you on, Merry Christmas! again. LOL! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!! Anyway does anyone know anything!!!!?????
Please check out the update on post one of this thread. Everyone's gifts are coming.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:18 AM   #353
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

Lol I hope I receive my gift soon lol! Hopefully in the morning it should be in my dock!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:19 AM   #354
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by pollywog
Oh that is just a shame. It is one thing when the adults get antsy and/or peeved but for a child to have a broken heart on Christmas Day is just the worst. Hopefully the "snowstorm" will abate and your ds will have a lovely surprise awaiting him in the morining.
(love your avatar!) ..I think that's why most of us who haven't received aren't pleased. I don't care about a tree or snowglobe to that extent. It's when I'm watching over 4 accounts due to the holidays, and the kids who have those accounts feel cursed because everyone else is reportedly getting gifts and they're not (not a one!).

Webkinz is a huge part of Christmas for kids like them (cards, Zumbuddies and zums, and of course regular old plushies), and they can't wait to get all their WW stuff Christmas morning. Esp when Santakinz has been front-page news all month.

I don't blame a single soul for being upset at Ganz right now. Ganz promoted this day in a big way; brought it on themselves!

OTOH, I also thought Ganz did a fine job of keeping the site up and running this year. Last year it was hard to get on at all. And who can fault all the lovely Ms Birdy gifts!? (Well, the teeny nutcracker notwithstanding LOL!)
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:19 AM   #355
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Lilikinz12
They're going in alphabetical order?!? No wonder my brother(Asa66) got it before me (Lilikinz123). But what about my sister (Alletcat103)? She hasn't goten hers yet and her name comes before my brothers!
I don't know what order they are going in, but it's not alphabetical.
marnabear is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:21 AM   #356
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Please check out the update on post one of this thread. Everyone's gifts are coming.
Ok let me check, IDK hold on.

NOPE!!! Still nothing!!! His username is SimbaO does that have anything to do ith itat alll!!!!!?????
MyjesticS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:21 AM   #357
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Well, it's after midnight (for me), Christmas is officially over and poor Santakinz is still out there with my Webkinz' gifts. (We're 0 for 3.)

Thank you, Santakinz and (Ganz) elves, for your dedication and spirit of goodwill. I wish you Godspeed as you work tirelessly overnight to make sure all good Webkinz get their gifts! I hope Mrs. Santakinz will be patiently waiting for you with a ready mug of hot cocoa and a big hug when you're all done!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:23 AM   #358
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

Help!!! Please, is there anything new???? At alllll??? I am freaking out!!! Jennielou!!! Plz is there anything i can do for my cousin???????
MyjesticS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:23 AM   #359
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I am 0 for 3 as well. Updates says they will be arriving.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:23 AM   #360
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
You should get a kinzpost on the anniversary of your account wishing you a happy anniversary and there should be a wish token given to you in your dock. The same thing for your birthday (not a pet's birthday--they just get cake!).

wow iv been with webkinz for almost 2 yer and never got anything like that wow well i will have to see my b-day and annivesary are in feb so i will keep an eye out fot them thanks and still no gift but slowly bur surly we will get them
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: