Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 11:53 PM   #301
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Default Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

I don't have my gifts, either (server 7)
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 11:53 PM   #302
e the people...
Webkinz :)

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

at least my sister got hers (that means i don't have to hear her whine all night, lol!)
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #303

Pomeranian22 will become famous soon enough

Can't wait to get my gift
Pomeranian22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #304
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by kittenlious
sigh, well if i dont get mine by midnight im going to go watch tv. its almost 11 in tx but its about midnight in webkinz time...
View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
I don't have my gifts, either (server 7)
Please read the first post of this thread. Everyone will be getting their gift.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #305
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Our accounts are on servers 5 and 9 and still not delivered at 11:53 pm EST, so I will check in the am. Good night and Merry Christmas to all! Many thanks to Jennielou for all her hard work and carpal tunnel inducing typing!
wikkikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #306
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

WELL at least all the gifts will be hear in the morning.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:55 PM   #307

SugarCookies is on a distinguished road

Well it is almost 12:00, and some of us don't have our gifts but maybe ganz is also trying to guve those of us who are still waiting a little extra something!
SugarCookies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:55 PM   #308
e the people...

thanks Jennielou for all your help!
Old 12-25-2009, 11:56 PM   #309
Candy loves WI

tiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roost

Well, I am off to bed knowing all is well in Webkinz World and here too.

For those of you who just came in.......READ THE TOP POST OF THE HOME PAGE......We are all getting our gifts, just not by midnight.

Sleep well
tiffsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:56 PM   #310
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

rechecked my 2 accounts left 11:00 here still no gift post in the morning (:
kaylee1880 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: