Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 11:37 PM   #231
KAP822
Webkinz :)

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

You know what.....I received so many gifts last night and today from family and friends that it will be a nice surprise to wake up tomorrow and have an WW gift waiting for me.
No gift here yet, forgot my server but I'm way too tired.
It will get here when it gets here.!!!
Merry Christmas to All and to all a Good Night!!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 11:37 PM   #232
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

Default Re: UPDATE!! Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by KraziiKinz123
I want my gift.... What happened to winterfest? or is that in january? Did they replace winterfest with santakinz?
Winterfest is in January I've never missed 1 Winterfest so far
webkinzmasterz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:37 PM   #233
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: UPDATE!! Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by troyerbrandon
i agree!
why not send it out at midnight instead of 9 so they have this fixed before we wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are working on it and still sending. See first post update.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:37 PM   #234
troyerbrandon is on a distinguished road

winterfest is in january if they even have it.
troyerbrandon is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:37 PM   #235

chinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of light

fishin fuzz be paitient they are trying there best and will some of you read the front page already will ya
chinagirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:37 PM   #236
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

yea! why make people wait for him to come and give him your gift!
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:37 PM   #237
Totalangelz

Koala Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

I have an Eastern account and have yet to recieve my gift. I keep getting on my friend's and sister's too. I can't figure out the server, but I was thinking that maybe at least one of us would have an account with a gift. It's almost 12 and I'm tired of waiting on Ganz to fix their mistake. With all of the money that we spend, they should at least be able to build a simple website. They should take a breather on all of these updates and focus on getting their website to run properly.
Koala Bear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:37 PM   #238

KraziiKinz123 has a spectacular aura about

they should give us extra gifts and winterfest!
KraziiKinz123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:38 PM   #239
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

Yeah thatd be awesome
webkinzmasterz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:38 PM   #240
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Koala Bear
I have an Eastern account and have yet to recieve my gift. I keep getting on my friend's and sister's too. I can't figure out the server, but I was thinking that maybe at least one of us would have an account with a gift. It's almost 12 and I'm tired of waiting on Ganz to fix their mistake. With all of the money that we spend, they should at least be able to build a simple website. They should take a breather on all of these updates and focus on getting their website to run properly.
View Post Originally Posted by KraziiKinz123
they should give us extra gifts and winterfest!
Winterfest is a whole different subject. Please see first post update.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: