Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 11:29 PM   #201
SuperJ5678
Webkinz :)

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: UPDATE!! Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

How do you know what server you are on?

amazon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 11:30 PM   #202
Candy loves WI

tiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roost

Here is the update on the front page:

Webkinz Newz update at 11pm:
Announcements
Santakinz’ Long Night Nearing Its End
December 25th, 2009
With his longest working day of the year finally coming to an end, Santakinz has sent us another update on the status of his long journey. As exhausted as he is, his trek across Webkinz World continues. The snow storm which slowed him down refused to let up, and he has been delivering presents well through the night. Many members have already received their gifts, but there are still some who have not yet been visited yet.
If you haven’t received your gift, Santakinz wants you to know that he will be personally delivering every last present, and that the wait shouldn’t be much longer. Because of the delay, Santakinz will automatically be placing the presents right in your dock, meaning you’ll find your presents waiting for you the next time you log in after he has visited your room. You may also need to retrieve your items from storage through the dock to see your present.
We here at Ganz would like to apologize for this unfortunate turn of events. We’ve been working long and hard through Christmas Day to ensure that everyone gets their presents, and we appreciate your patience. With the snow storm finally letting up, it shouldn’t be long before Santakinz has completed his journey and can finally retire to his workshop for another year. He’ll have deserved his sleep once he does.
We hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day, and we look forward to seeing you all enjoying your presents this weekend in Webkinz World!

THANK YOU GANZ!!
tiffsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:30 PM   #203
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
First post and front page updated!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:30 PM   #204
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by amazon
How do you know what server you are on?

No idea at all.....I have Internet Explorer not Fire Fox
webkinzmasterz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:31 PM   #205
Lilikinz123

Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!

What if you have to go to bed and you still hven't gotten your gift yet? Will you get it tomarrow or will you not get it at all?
Lilikinz12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:31 PM   #206
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Lilikinz12
What if you have to go to bed and you still hven't gotten your gift yet? Will you get it tomarrow or will you not get it at all?
Please read first post. You will get your gift next time you log on.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:31 PM   #207

Aritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socks

It's 11:25 here and we've only gotten 1 gift out of 5 accounts. Some very sad munchkins went to bed tonight. I hope Ganz delivers, because there was an awful lot of excitement on the buildup to this event. The one account that did get delivered had the snow globe, a wish token, a hat and cookies in the gift. Everyone else will be very sad to find no gift when one did get their gift.

I'd also like to say that I know everyone at Ganz is working very hard, I know what it's like to give up your holiday for work. It's tough on them and their families too. Despite the problems and disappointments, I'd like to say thanks to them for trying so hard. I hope they still manage to have a Merry Christmas.
Aritako is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:31 PM   #208

chinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of light

guys have you listen to Jennilou!!!!! you will get your gift even if you go to bed do not worry
chinagirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:32 PM   #209
mygracie1999

i love cats has a spectacular aura about

i have still not got my gift i am tired and dissapointed and it would not be fair if i did not get my gift =(
i love cats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:32 PM   #210
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

If Santakinz is visiting my room I think I'll set up a trap LOL XD nah I wont

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Please read first post. You will get your gift next time you log on.
I logged in but still no gift.
webkinzmasterz is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: