Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 11:25 PM   #181
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: UPDATE!! Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by SarinasKasan
I would like to know if anyone is paying attention to whether they are getting the gifts that they asked Santakinz for. My daughter finally got her gift on her account. She got a snow globe. I'm pretty sure that she did NOT ask for a snow globe. I remember that I asked for a snow globe on my account, but my gift has not shown up yet. One other account did get its gift and it was another snow globe. I thought that account was not a snow globe either. I will know for sure when the fourth account (not mine) gets its gift. If it's another snow globe, then that means that Santakinz is getting the orders mixed up.

Has anyone received their gift and it is not a snow globe? Or have all the gifts been a snow globe?
I am pretty sure that I got what I asked for on the accounts that received gifts. I got all 3 different things, so not everyone is getting a snowglobe. I usually do my accounts in a certain order and asked for snowglobe, miss birdy, and tree in that order.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 11:25 PM   #182
Merry Christmas
Gifted

WIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guide

Received on one account. Still waiting for my main acct.'s present
WIguy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:25 PM   #183
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I just got mine at server 4 11:25 PM KT!
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:25 PM   #184
Candy loves WI

tiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roost

Default Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by ilovezoos
I have called Ganz several times because of glitches. They are always very nice to me. I explain to them I am just a mom that likes to play and not a dealer, could they please help my with my personal account. They transfer me and most of the time solve the problem.
View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
with the estore points i never goy mine ither just call them they were nice they just ask for yor email and it only took 2min to arrive

That makes me feel so much better!! Next issue will be the long wait on the phone.......sounds like most of us will be calling Ganz tomorrow!!
tiffsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:26 PM   #185
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by SarinasKasan
I would like to know if anyone is paying attention to whether they are getting the gifts that they asked Santakinz for. My daughter finally got her gift on her account. She got a snow globe. I'm pretty sure that she did NOT ask for a snow globe. I remember that I asked for a snow globe on my account, but my gift has not shown up yet. One other account did get its gift and it was another snow globe. I thought that account was not a snow globe either. I will know for sure when the fourth account (not mine) gets its gift. If it's another snow globe, then that means that Santakinz is getting the orders mixed up.

Has anyone received their gift and it is not a snow globe? Or have all the gifts been a snow globe?

i had the same promblem on my bf account he asked for miss birdy plush and got the tabletop tree im not sure what happened but its nt what he asked for i even watched him click ms birdy
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:26 PM   #186
Sapphirestarr will become famous soon enough

Does anyone know if I have to log out and then log back in to check to see if my gift has arrived, or can I stay on the account and it will just appear in my dock. I'm waiting for gifts on 3 more accounts (my kids accounts of course). This is frustrating, but I am trying to stay positive.
Sapphirestarr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:26 PM   #187
shelsi

Shelsi530 is on a distinguished road

He still hasn't given me a gift either
Shelsi530 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:27 PM   #188
Thank you Canada!!

WEBKINZREADY is on a distinguished road

I just checked my 2 accounts and nothing yet! I'm so sad!
WEBKINZREADY is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:27 PM   #189
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by tiffsmom
That makes me feel so much better!! Next issue will be the long wait on the phone.......sounds like most of us will be calling Ganz tomorrow!!
Please read the first post...Ganz has updated Webkinz Newz...everyone will get their gift.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:27 PM   #190
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I am pretty sure that I got what I asked for on the accounts that received gifts. I got all 3 different things, so not everyone is getting a snowglobe. I usually do my accounts in a certain order and asked for snowglobe, miss birdy, and tree in that order.
That's good to know. My daughter is already asleep (it is 11:25 p.m. here), so I can't ask her. Still have two accounts that are waiting for their presents.
SarinasKasan is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: