Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 08:33 AM   #1371
Thegirlnextdoor204
Webkinz :)

Cheering40 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

Does everybody have thier gifts? Its 2 days after christmas so it would be sad if people still didnt get their gifts
Cheering40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2009, 09:09 AM   #1372
My cat eats

Jinxergirl has a spectacular aura about

question, is there a server 16? my friend thinks there is.
Jinxergirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:21 AM   #1373
cocomatt812

cocomatt is an unknown quantity at this point

i finally got mine and i love the hat.
i choose the table top Christmas tree.
now i have 26 wish tokens.
i also got 2 webkinz husky's. One is Snowflake,girl, and the other is shadow,boy,
this is the best Christmas ever!!

P.S. I am getting 2 more presents today. cant wait
cocomatt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:26 AM   #1374

Aritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socks

We finally got all our gifts except in one of my daughter's accounts. I checked her old kinz post messages and there wasn't one from Santakinz helper as there was in all the others. You know, the mail with the picture of the Webkinz sitting on Santakinz lap. So that means she never made a request on that account as she said she did. So if anyone is still missing a gift, check your kinzpost. Also, for those that asked earlier, if you didn't make a Santakinz request, you didn't get any gift, even if you logged on for Christmas. Would have been nice, but maybe it's like if you don't believe in Santa, he doesn't come! LOL!!
Aritako is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:34 AM   #1375
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Aritako
We finally got all our gifts except in one of my daughter's accounts. I checked her old kinz post messages and there wasn't one from Santakinz helper as there was in all the others. You know, the mail with the picture of the Webkinz sitting on Santakinz lap. So that means she never made a request on that account as she said she did. So if anyone is still missing a gift, check your kinzpost. Also, for those that asked earlier, if you didn't make a Santakinz request, you didn't get any gift, even if you logged on for Christmas. Would have been nice, but maybe it's like if you don't believe in Santa, he doesn't come! LOL!!
Actually some people here said they got gifts, even if they didn't ask. The gifts seem to be random if you didn't ask. I'd call Ganz tomorrow or Tuesday to straighten it out if it hasn't arrived by then.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:50 AM   #1376

Aritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socksAritako rocks our collective socks

Well HO! HO! HO! Thanks Lotamoxie! I'll double check that account again this morning. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Aritako is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:39 AM   #1377
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

We're still waiting on 3 accounts hopefully today will be the charm. My kids have stopped looking each time they log in. I'll call tomorrow if need be, fingers still crossed Santakinz is still on his way.
yournotme is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:55 AM   #1378
HollieBunny

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

December 27, nearly 11 am, one account has their gift, one doesn't, not sure if what's going on as it's the same account that Ganz missed her birthday on Christmas Eve, so on Monday I'll try to figure out why and if they'll fix it.
HollieBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:47 AM   #1379
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Jinxergirl
question, is there a server 16? my friend thinks there is.
Yes there is. I have two accounts there and server 16 got gifts fairly early. 17 was before that.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:05 PM   #1380
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

We just received our second gift and we are only suppose to get one!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: