Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 11:36 PM   #1361
ants Edward Cullens
Webkinz :)

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

FINALLY!!! Got all my gifts on all 20 accounts. WOOOOHHHOOOOO
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 11:51 PM   #1362
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

Just dropping in to say that I, too, got all my gifts!

YAY!

I never gave up hope... I knew Santakinz wouldn't forget me this year!

I'VE BEEN SOOOOO GOOD! lol

Happy New Year to all of you!
peasioux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:15 AM   #1363
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by peasioux
Just dropping in to say that I, too, got all my gifts!

YAY!

I never gave up hope... I knew Santakinz wouldn't forget me this year!

I'VE BEEN SOOOOO GOOD! lol

Happy New Year to all of you!

I have to say, I was concerned for myself!
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:29 AM   #1364
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I got all my gifts!
I sent Gantz a thank you note from each acct on the comments area,
because i know they get alot of grief!
And I was shocked at how quick and easy it was getting on and playing in my acct Christmas day with all the high traffic and all!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:06 AM   #1365
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Awesome!!! I'm so happy everyone is getting their gifts!! Better late than never!!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:07 AM   #1366
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I got my last gift.
I wish everyone luck.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:12 AM   #1367

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

I finally got my gift too. I LOVE IT! I chose the snow globe and it was wonderful. This was the bestest christmas ever. Even though it was a little late it was sooooo worth waiting for. Hope Santakinz takes a long vacation for his long grueling efforts to get every Kinz a nice gift. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and hope you have a happy new year!
brina1967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:26 AM   #1368

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

By 7:00 p.m. yesterday evening, we had all our gifts, too. And I have to say -- it was worth the wait. EXCELLENT gift package this year. It would have been nice to have them on Christmas Day, as promised, but these things happen....
mckgirlz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:33 AM   #1369
Gifted
gramw is on a distinguished road

As of 7:32 today (December 27) still waiting for a gift in 1 account. Hope Santakinz is still delivering.
gramw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:36 AM   #1370

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well, I hope no sad faces this morning!!!

Did everyone get their gifts????

It did take a while but, they got them out like they said they would, eventually.

I'm sure it was difficult on Ganz too but, maybe they will learn from this and get some new servers! We can always hope.

And thanks to some great info here for IE users, I was able to find out we're on server 10.

gramw -

Have you tried all the stuff?

Clearing temp files, reloading, all that?

There might be a couple that might have to call Monday but, I sure don't expect many.

Last edited by BSW44; 12-27-2009 at 07:36 AM..
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: