Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 06:07 PM   #1291
Lil Kinz
lunashimmer is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

All RIGHT!!! Server 10 looks like they're getting presents! I got Christmas cookies, a Christmas-colored knit cap, w Wish Token and a Tabletop Christmas Tree. I'm off to decorate my Holiday-themed room! Yay!

Merry Webkinz Christmas, everyone!
lunashimmer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #1292
betsey2u
Webkinz :)

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by violeta108
The only one missing her gifts is the YOUNGEST of my 3 WW BIG FANS!!! Of course she is now VERY UPSET and crying, and has sent several MESSAGES to the CONTACT US area, which I know, from past experience, never works/gets results...
Misery loves company, however, in this case, when dealing with little children, I take exception, as I cannot find comfort in the fact that she is not THE ONLY ONE who has no Santakinz gifts...
Same here,.5 household accounts and it is now past dinner time the day after christmas and my youngest one is the one who has not recieved his yet! and he has been the most excited about it. I wshhe would have gotten his gift first!
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #1293
Candy loves WI

tiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by bizzz2468
Ok one question if someone can kindly answer how do i find my SERVER on GOOGLE CHROME? Thanku
I am so sorry not to be able to point you in the right direction; what I can say is that it appears that the server number has absolutly nothing to do with your gifts and when you will receive them.

Maybe that will ease your mind.
tiffsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #1294

bizzz2468 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Do you have Firefox?

I just logged in under firefox and what I told you orginally worked.
no, sadly i dont have firefox, and i dont know if i should download it just to see my server number...
bizzz2468 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #1295
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I have just received my last Santakinz gift!
Thank you, Ganz ..... it is much appreciated!

Click the image to open in full size.
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:09 PM   #1296

bizzz2468 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by tiffsmom
I am so sorry not to be able to point you in the right direction; what I can say is that it appears that the server number has absolutly nothing to do with your gifts and when you will receive them.

Maybe that will ease your mind.
I alreaady recieved my gift, I just wanna no my server number for future reference
bizzz2468 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:11 PM   #1297

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Now all of those gifts are down right adorable!!! Thank you Ganz!
If you would only get server equipment, and IT tech's, that are anywhere near comparable to your graphics and design dept crew. It would really be a win / win situation.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:13 PM   #1298
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
Well, I about fell over dead!

All 3 of the gifts on all three accounts came in at once!
I have to spread rep around before I can rep you again but you've been hilarious throughout this whole Santakinz nightmare! 'about fell over dead' ... I was pretty shocked too!
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:14 PM   #1299

mes44 is an unknown quantity at this point

YAHOO!!!!! Santakinz finally made it ang just delivered my gift!!!!!!!
mes44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:17 PM   #1300
Candy loves WI

tiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by bizzz2468
I alreaady recieved my gift, I just wanna no my server number for future reference
Glad to hear you got your gift. I just didn;t want you to think you had been ignored.

If anyone know how to find the server number on Google Chrome, please let bizzz2468 know.
tiffsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: