Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 05:45 PM   #1261
Webkinz :)

diannebee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

FINALLY - all our accounts are gifted! Whoo hoo! Maybe Santakinz had his poles reversed????
diannebee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 05:45 PM   #1262
Thegirlnextdoor204

Cheering40 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow i got my gift! at 5:35 mafter christmas thats a little upseting that the couldnt get it done at chrstmas day but still at least i got one
Cheering40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:45 PM   #1263
violeta108 will become famous soon enough

The only one missing her gifts is the YOUNGEST of my 3 WW BIG FANS!!! Of course she is now VERY UPSET and crying, and has sent several MESSAGES to the CONTACT US area, which I know, from past experience, never works/gets results...
Misery loves company, however, in this case, when dealing with little children, I take exception, as I cannot find comfort in the fact that she is not THE ONLY ONE who has no Santakinz gifts...
violeta108 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:45 PM   #1264
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by bizzz2468
i know i just asked this about 10 minutes ago but no one answered PLEASE tell me how to find my server number on internet explorer!
Finding your server number isn't going to get your present any faster. They are showing up at random. I just got my last one.

But it you really need to know it goto the club house and while it's loading watch the lowerleft side of your screen and you should see it listed while the club house loads
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:46 PM   #1265
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Just got our last one on server 10 all 4 accounts accounted for!

)
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:46 PM   #1266

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

:bas:Yeaaa!!!!! Grandma (me) finally got her gift.
I was the last one and Santa snuck in while I was visiting with the Grand babies. Now I think I will just look at it for awhile. It's so pretty and I want to savor the opening. After all, from what I've heard here from other members, the contents may truly surprise me.
linz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:48 PM   #1267
Thegirlnextdoor204

Cheering40 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by violeta108
The only one missing her gifts is the YOUNGEST of my 3 WW BIG FANS!!! Of course she is now VERY UPSET and crying, and has sent several MESSAGES to the CONTACT US area, which I know, from past experience, never works/gets results...
Misery loves company, however, in this case, when dealing with little children, I take exception, as I cannot find comfort in the fact that she is not THE ONLY ONE who has no Santakinz gifts...
This is what worked for me go to the webkinz newz website Ganz - Webkinz News - Loading - Please Wait then click on comment page and find christmas comes to webkinz world or something about santakinz and post a comment (they read it so if its nice they can post it so they read it) and i left a very upset note for so,ebody to read explaineing that i dont have my gift what my username is so they can get my gift try that
Cheering40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:48 PM   #1268

bizzz2468 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Finding your server number isn't going to get your present any faster. They are showing up at random. I just got my last one.

But it you really need to know it goto the club house and while it's loading watch the lowerleft side of your screen and you should see it listed while the club house loads
I just got my present and i tried what you said nothing showed up like i said before i am using INTERNET EXPLORER... i want to know my server number though!!
bizzz2468 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:51 PM   #1269
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

I GOT MY GIFT!

IT'S IN A BOX!

Server 10 is the *dude*, man!
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:51 PM   #1270
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

We just received our last two gifts, both on server 10! I hope everyone else has their remaining gifts as well.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: