Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #1241
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by zingyginger
Aww, the poor thing! My last account, on server 12, finally got the gift. If you can tell your little one that Santa needed a rest break and will not be finished until much later tonight, then hopefully next time she opens the account, her webbies will be "redeemed."
Thanks Zingy!

I have been trying to keep her busy with other games and we have had three tea parties. Care for a cup of yummy chocolate tea? It is her own special blend.

My newest explanation was that the reindeer needed a food break.
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 05:24 PM   #1242
Webkinz :)

allycat7 has a spectacular aura about

looking for the last one. Is loader the same thing as server?
allycat7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:27 PM   #1243
Adean1993

adean1993 is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.

i found a picture of the christmas present
adean1993 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:29 PM   #1244
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

So they are supposed to really give us the gifts- sometime....... right? We're not just going to be left with some people getting them and some not?
rubygooby is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:29 PM   #1245
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

The two accounts with missing gifts are both on server 10 in my house. We are still waiting
SnoopysGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #1246

bizzz2468 will become famous soon enough

How do I find out what server I am on using Internet Explorer???
bizzz2468 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #1247
Adean1993

adean1993 is on a distinguished road

did the picture help you to expect what your getting?
adean1993 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #1248

ladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm on server 12 and still no gift
ladycop67 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:31 PM   #1249
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
Thanks Zingy!

I have been trying to keep her busy with other games and we have had three tea parties. Care for a cup of yummy chocolate tea? It is her own special blend.

My newest explanation was that the reindeer needed a food break.
Oh boy! I definitely would love to try chocolate tea!

And yeah, you wouldn't want this to happen to Santa & his reindeer:
Click the image to open in full size.

They seem to be jump-starting one server at a time in no particular numerical order. Hopefully all will be done today.
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:32 PM   #1250
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

All three gifts have now arrived. The first two were this afternoon on server 8. I needed to clear cache again to get the last one at 5:20 pm KT on server 12. Good luck to everyone else in getting their Christmas boxes.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: