Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 05:11 PM   #1231
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

Waiting... waiting...

Any "new" word on the gifts (eg, since 11pm last night)???
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #1232
Webkinz :)
gramearp is on a distinguished road

Finally down to needing only 1 gift. Hope it comes soon.

gramearp
gramearp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #1233
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
Even though I understand computer program issues, my poor pre-K little one just does not.
Because her account did not receive a present and the other ones in the household did she is convinced that her Webbies must have been naughty. No among of explaining can make her feel better.
She even gave her plushies a "talking to" about how they should behave themselves even when she is not around to see what they are doing.
I know it is not really funny but if you would have heard her little conversation, you too would have been fighting not to laugh while tears of sadness built up in your eyes.

She is so sad, she does not even want to adopt her new Christmas Webbies.

Please, please Santakinz stop by her rooms, so she will know her Weebies are not on the "naughty list" and she will stop worrying.
Aww, the poor thing! My last account, on server 12, finally got the gift. If you can tell your little one that Santa needed a rest break and will not be finished until much later tonight, then hopefully next time she opens the account, her webbies will be "redeemed."
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:14 PM   #1234

weenie12 is an unknown quantity at this point

My daugter finally got hers...that makes our 3 accounts all accounted for :-). Yippee! Personally, the gift was a nice gesture, but its not like it was a fairy princess costume. Now THAT would have been worth waiting over 32 hours for!
weenie12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:16 PM   #1235
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Shore218
Anyona take a pic of there gift because I save all my gifts and don't open them.
Each gift is different. Everyone receives a wish token, a hat and a Christmas tree cookie. The third item is the item you chose when you went to visit Santakinz.

Do you remember what present you chose?

Last edited by Webkinz_Lovers; 12-26-2009 at 05:32 PM..
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:16 PM   #1236
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Tkprit, it looks like those of us on Server 10 are the last ones waiting for SantaKinz to show up. Gifts have been delivered all day, and continue to be delivered.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:16 PM   #1237
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
It seems server 10 is always the bottom of the barrel. That's the server I am on and it seems to have more issues than any other server.
Hey, I'm Server 10, too! I really hated being on Server 10 last spring/summer, and always thought it was the infamous '***not very good*** server' I've read about. But then it seemed to improve this fall.

Now? Ehhh notsomuch.

ETA: I don't know why "b u m" was starred out, like I said a bad word! LOL! I changed it so I wouldn't look so p o t t y-mouthed! LOL!

Last edited by tkprit; 12-26-2009 at 05:23 PM..
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:16 PM   #1238

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by nomorepogo
lol this might have been me. I type to fast and don't pay attention. I am confused if I was saying there is a cool new item in the curio shop is that correct? Or should I have typed there's a cool new item? lol new ways to pass time while waiting for gifts. Grammar lessons!!
This makes me think of a Quote:
"I can type well, or I can type fast, you choose"
However that refers none to grammar. And spell check doesn't always catch those errors either!
It is often a common thing pointed out in threads, I see it done in many places.
I'm not great at it either, and the madder I get at this SLOW server thing, the less likely I am to pay attention as to what I type or how I type it.
Sorry, if I've done it as well
But many people will point it out when they see it. My sister is the worst I’ve ever seen about that , it just drives her nuts. Of course she was a proof reader at one time too.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:19 PM   #1239
troyerbrandon is on a distinguished road

someone help please!
it wont llet me in my room it keeps freezing on loading characters any advice?
troyerbrandon is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:20 PM   #1240

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Mine has been doing it too, FINALLY finished gardening, first it was the rain, then it started the freezing thing.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: