Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 04:43 PM   #1221
Webkinz :)

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

You really should know what your commenting on before you open your mouth and insert foot. Several people have asked about how to tell what server you're on. I commented it was a couple of pages back but then when I went back and looked I noticed it is actually way back in the beginning on page 2. It is not posted on almost every page because I just went back and read the last 10 pages or so and it is not posted on any of them. But it is on page 2 in the beginning of the forum.
View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
Woo! Last present showed up finally (server 12)!

It is posted on just about every page.
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 04:44 PM   #1222
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by cdfys
I love you all, but by the end of this thread, could we all please learn the appropriate way to use the words "their" "there" and "they're"??? Sorry, it's my teacher's pet peeve. Their = belonging to them. They're = They are. There = over in that direction, etc.

There's a wonderful suprise waiting for them when they open their Christmas presents. Ganz promises us they're on their way soon.

I am right there with you. And what about those who think the plural of things ends in 's? I love you all, too, and I guess I was just lucky that my mom was an English teacher.

Okay, back to waiting now.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:58 PM   #1223

duckielover23 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok--- for all you out there sitting here waiting for your gift. just step away from the computer
do something else. i was sitting here waiting, gave up and went to watch A Walk to Remember, then i came and checked WW and there's my gift waiting for me.
duckielover23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:58 PM   #1224
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I just went and check what server all my accounts are.
Exit out of WI or any other internet program.
sign onto the account you want to know
go to Properties
Click on Brower History Settings
Click on view files
It will be near the top
The file name is a Sindex
Ther Internet address wil start with Wapi, then a number, that is which server you are on
Do for each of your accounts, checking properties after each one

Merry Christmas!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:59 PM   #1225
theoffspring is on a distinguished road

omg i would like to thank the person that told me to stop checking and i got the gift
theoffspring is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:02 PM   #1226
nomorepogo
Gift Guru

nomorepogo is a glorious beacon of lightnomorepogo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by cdfys
I love you all, but by the end of this thread, could we all please learn the appropriate way to use the words "their" "there" and "they're"??? Sorry, it's my teacher's pet peeve. Their = belonging to them. They're = They are. There = over in that direction, etc.

There's a wonderful suprise waiting for them when they open their Christmas presents. Ganz promises us they're on their way soon.

Okay, back to waiting now.
lol this might have been me. I type to fast and don't pay attention. I am confused if I was saying there is a cool new item in the curio shop is that correct? Or should I have typed there's a cool new item? lol new ways to pass time while waiting for gifts. Grammar lessons!!
nomorepogo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:05 PM   #1227
theoffspring is on a distinguished road

2 out of 3 1 more gift 2 go
theoffspring is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:08 PM   #1228

Shore218 is on a distinguished road

Anyona take a pic of there gift because I save all my gifts and don't open them.
Shore218 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:08 PM   #1229

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
I just went and check what server all my accounts are.
Exit out of WI or any other internet program.
sign onto the account you want to know
go to Properties
Click on Brower History Settings
Click on view files
It will be near the top
The file name is a Sindex
Ther Internet address wil start with Wapi, then a number, that is which server you are on
Do for each of your accounts, checking properties after each one

Merry Christmas!
I'm have IE
My login page pops up in a seperate window loosing the ability to access "files tab"

Properties will open on the main page but hence no login there, it only gives info for the main page. No browser history available there.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:09 PM   #1230
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Even though I understand computer program issues, my poor pre-K little one just does not.
Because her account did not receive a present and the other ones in the household did she is convinced that her Webbies must have been naughty. No among of explaining can make her feel better.
She even gave her plushies a "talking to" about how they should behave themselves even when she is not around to see what they are doing.
I know it is not really funny but if you would have heard her little conversation, you too would have been fighting not to laugh while tears of sadness built up in your eyes.

She is so sad, she does not even want to adopt her new Christmas Webbies.

Please, please Santakinz stop by her rooms, so she will know her Weebies are not on the "naughty list" and she will stop worrying.
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: