Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 04:36 PM   #1211
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

Still waiting for the gift on my main account (server 10). Am starting to get a little annoyed, since every time I check this account, I remember just how much money I've spent on Ganz products.
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 04:36 PM   #1212
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
Woo! Last present showed up finally (server 12)!

It is posted on just about every page.
Thanks for letting us know. I'm off to check my server 12 account now.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:39 PM   #1213
Webkinz :)

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Whoo! Got mine!! I wish all of you good luck on geting it today if you haven't already.
swimmergal20+ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:39 PM   #1214
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
Thanks for letting us know. I'm off to check my server 12 account now.
Yes it was there! Hopefully server 10 will get theirs soon.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #1215
nomorepogo
Gift Guru

nomorepogo is a glorious beacon of lightnomorepogo is a glorious beacon of light

Are they seriously still delivering the gifts? I kept the kids busy all last night and today thinking that when they logged in the gifts would be there. Oh well at least there is a cool new item in the curio shop for them.
nomorepogo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #1216
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

I love you all, but by the end of this thread, could we all please learn the appropriate way to use the words "their" "there" and "they're"??? Sorry, it's my teacher's pet peeve. Their = belonging to them. They're = They are. There = over in that direction, etc.

There's a wonderful suprise waiting for them when they open their Christmas presents. Ganz promises us they're on their way soon.

Okay, back to waiting now.
cdfys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:41 PM   #1217
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

All 3 of my Server 12 accounts just got there Presents.
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:41 PM   #1218
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

It seems server 10 is always the bottom of the barrel. That's the server I am on and it seems to have more issues than any other server. I still don't have my gift... I think it's completely ridiculous. Once again, they have great ideas but they just don't seem willing to pay what it costs to hire people who know what they are doing. Everyone is alway saying programming is hard, give them a break... etc.. but the problem with that is, it should not be hard if it's your job. If you get paid to do something, you need to be able to deliver. Do surgeons think removing an appendix is hard? No. It's the same for programming. If you know what you're doing, it's not hard and if you're getting paid to do it, you better know what you're doing. I only have so much patience to go around and Ganz has just about used it all up.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #1219

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
Still waiting for the gift on my main account (server 10). Am starting to get a little annoyed, since every time I check this account, I remember just how much money I've spent on Ganz products.
You're not the only one thinking that!
With the money that is spent on Webkinz and Webkinz products, you'd think good equiptment would be a priority. To keep their gold mine running smoothly.

No gifts here yet, so anyone that hasn't gotten theirs -- Don't feel alone!
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #1220
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

And Yay! Our server 12 just got our last present. Thanks so much everyone!
cdfys is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: