Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 04:08 PM   #1181
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

I need 2 more presents
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 04:08 PM   #1182
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by cpom
I just figured out that our 1 account that is still missing the gift is on server 10. Has anyone received a gift on server 10?
i'm on server 10 too and nothing
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:09 PM   #1183
Webkinz :)
gramearp is on a distinguished road

I use IE so don't know what server these accts are on but still missing two.

gramearp
gramearp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:09 PM   #1184
drg1956

rabidrooster049 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you find out what server you are on?Still no gifts yet.I use IE.Can somebody please tell me how to find out the server number? thank you
rabidrooster049 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:10 PM   #1185
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

Looks like the Higher Servers have Not gotten there Gifts. Be patients, looks like there working down the List
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:10 PM   #1186
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I checked all of my accounts since last night and I'm 4/5 !
The last account is my friends second account so they probably opened it and sent it to there main account. Good luck everyone *** getting your presents
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:11 PM   #1187
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
I thought I'd come onto WI to find out about the missing gift and saw the post about server 12.

I am on server 12 and no, I did not get my gift yesterday.
We have 3 different accounts. We're on 6, 11, and 12. Server 6 was there when we woke up, server 11 came about mid morning, and we are still waiting on our server 12 account. Naturally it's for the child who plays and cares the most! That seems to be a common thread (pun intended) around here. Oh well, off for more waiting.
cdfys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:12 PM   #1188
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

I'm also still waiting for my gift on my American account...
Got my gift on my Asian account tho
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:13 PM   #1189
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Zameron
It turns out that all 3 of the accounts I am missing the presents on are Server 12. Hase anyone else on servers 12 of higher gotten there gifts?
They're definitely not doing it in numerical order. My Asian account, which is on server 14, got the gift way before my account in server 5.
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:14 PM   #1190
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

My last remaining gift has arrived. Thank you so much Ganz.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: