Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 02:40 PM   #1111
Webkinz :)

duckielover23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
12 is the only one that my family is still waiting on.
i'm waiting on that server too
duckielover23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 02:41 PM   #1112

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Try being patient, even tho It's rough!
Out of 3 accounts I just started to receive mind today!
If not by Monday; call Ganz, They are excellent on taking care of their problems!
Only Phone number I know is 1 888 818 8770 hope this helps. They are open Monday to Friday till PM
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:43 PM   #1113
Thegirlnextdoor204

Cheering40 is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay how do you find the server for IE 8?
Cheering40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:43 PM   #1114
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

My kids just checked....no gifts...we are missing gifts on accounts on servers 10 and 12. The sad thing is that they said "I give up, Webkinz isn't worth it"....and they walked away disgusted....and I cannot blame them. I guess I'll keep checking their accounts, but it's a little bit of a let down now that Boxing Day half over....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:45 PM   #1115

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I still am waiting for one more gift.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:47 PM   #1116
Lil Kinz
lunashimmer is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm on server 10 and still haven't received a visit from Santakinz. I hope some poor computer programmer didn't lose his/her job!!!

I'l just keep playing some games and checking in every so often.
lunashimmer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:49 PM   #1117
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Still waiting for the present on Server 12.

You need Mozilla to tell what server you're on -- I don't think you can tell from IE.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:51 PM   #1118
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by lunashimmer
I'm on server 10 and still haven't received a visit from Santakinz. I hope some poor computer programmer didn't lose his/her job!!!

I'l just keep playing some games and checking in every so often.
I am still waiting for presents on my two accounts on server 10, too. I think Santakinz forgot that one.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:51 PM   #1119
GemaL oves Wacky!

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Finally! Just got the last missing gift, so we're 3 for 3. I'm leaving them for the g-children to open, so am assuming the gifts are those they requested of SantaKinz.

Good luck to those of you still waiting. Hopefully, Ganz will make it right for all of you.
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:52 PM   #1120
kinzluv17 is an unknown quantity at this point

NOTHING!!! Not yesterday - not today - no matter where anyone in our 5 house accounts looks - thank goodness everyone is losing interest in Webkinz !
kinzluv17 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: