Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 02:23 PM   #1091
Webkinz :)
dougpannep is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

Thank you GANZ! I know glitches happen. We all truly appreciate your hard efforts to work this out for us on a holiday. Here's to hoping santakinz pays overtime. My children were so very happy to find the gift available in the dock today.
dougpannep is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 02:24 PM   #1092
hardendheartt is on a distinguished road

I got mine really late last night !!!!!!!! yeahhhh I was quite happy to know I wasnt forgotten
hardendheartt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:24 PM   #1093
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

Still no gift in my account.
raw1968 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:25 PM   #1094

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Here's some news -
My neighbor who was out of town, never went to the clubhouse over Christmas, never visited Santakinz, didn't do the 12 day's of Christmas w/Mrs. Birdy -
Has recieved gifts on both of their accounts!

SOOOO, I think everyone will be getting gifts, if you went to see Santakinz or not.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:25 PM   #1095
Mom of 3 is on a distinguished road

11:24am Pacific time (2:24 KT) We just received the christmas present on one account in the last few minutes. The other account hasn't received it yet. It'll come!
Mom of 3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:26 PM   #1096

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by HollieBunny
Nearly 12:30 and no gifts in either of the girls accounts. So I told them I don't think Santakinz is going to make it this year, if it happens that's wonderful, but at least now they're prepared to not get the gifts.
Pretty sad that my nephew offered to send his gifts to the two of them, but Ganz can't seem to get on the ball.
Wouldn't be so bad if other things hadn't been so glitchy, however my daughter's birthday is Christmas Eve and she didn't receive a wish token for her birthday either. I emailed Ganz and got the stock "we received your message will respond in 2-3 days" but we're not expecting anything at this point.
Oh well, another year another GANZ glitch.
Be patient is all I can say. It was 2.05pm KT (today 26th Dec) when I received the missing gift on our regular account.
That's not good that they missed your daughter's birthday wish token, however I'm sure a quick call to them when they are open again will rectify that issue, it did when they missed my son's account on his birthday.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:27 PM   #1097

Sugarbunnies379 is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't gotten my gift yet. I'm afraid that I will never get it!
What should I do?
Sugarbunnies379 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:28 PM   #1098
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

What's the sever that hasn't received gifts yet?
Marley_is_love is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:29 PM   #1099

mes44 is an unknown quantity at this point

No gift for me yet either. I am just being patient and logging in every hour, at some point I am hoping it will be there
mes44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:29 PM   #1100
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Sugarbunnies379
I haven't gotten my gift yet. I'm afraid that I will never get it!
What should I do?
They are still coming. Just be patient. Check your dock and get items from storage when you do. I bet it comes soon!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: