Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 01:37 PM   #1051
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by EgyptObsessed
I'm still missing one of my gifts too... xD

And I have one thing to bring to Jennielou's attention... All of your appostophes appear as "’" LOL
When I post or just on the first post of this thread? When I updated the news last night, FIA messed with it and when she took out the old news it did that, so I'll blame it on her! I'll go check the first post and see about fixing that.

TEST's apostrophe's
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #1052
Webkinz :)
pumpkinkitty is on a distinguished road

We just got our last gift and it was the account on server 5. Yay!! Good luck and hopefully soon everyone will have theirs as well. Merry Christmas everyone!
pumpkinkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #1053

duckielover23 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
We are still waiting for server 12 also.
ok--i hope the gift comes sooooon!!!
duckielover23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:40 PM   #1054
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Looks like they are still being delivered. I know it's easy to get upset with Ganz and want to vent, but at least make it productive and vent directly to Ganz if needed. I really hope everyone gets their gifts soon. Mine just came today.
Old 12-26-2009, 01:40 PM   #1055
schmeggly

schmeggly has a spectacular aura about

I never got a gift... lame-O
schmeggly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:41 PM   #1056
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Charley106
Hi, My granddaughte is still missing her Christmas Gift. We use Explorer 7, I don't know which server she is on. She was the first one of us to set up a webkinz account - about 3 years ago. So far 3 of our 4 accounts have received their gift as of yesterday, but Annabananabread2000 with froggy11 are still waiting on Dec. 26th aat 12:20 pm Central Standard Time. Please Santa, Hurry. lol.
WELCOME to !

"annabananabread?" I LOVE IT!

All our accounts (7) still haven't received gifts.
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:41 PM   #1057

Jayne will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Jayne
Not sure what server we are on, but there are still 2 of our accounts that haven't received their gifts.
I am Very Happy to report...I just checked the last 2 accounts and our Gifts were there...so for those of you who haven't received yours ... they are still being delivered ... and hopefully yours will be there soon.
Jayne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:43 PM   #1058
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Jayne
I am Very Happy to report...I just checked the last 2 accounts and our Gifts were there...so for those of you who haven't received yours ... they are still being delivered ... and hopefully yours will be there soon.

Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully, (fingers crossed) we'll receive ours soon.
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #1059
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Looks like they are still being delivered!! Please remember to check your dock, not kinzpost...get items from storage when you check!
Old 12-26-2009, 01:46 PM   #1060
schmeggly

schmeggly has a spectacular aura about

hey everyone Try to log off and log back on to webkinz because I just did and my gift is now there! GOOD LUCK!
schmeggly is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: