Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 10:09 PM   #1
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Newz update at 11pm EST:
Announcements
Santakinz’ Long Night Nearing Its End
December 25th, 2009
With his longest working day of the year finally coming to an end, Santakinz has sent us another update on the status of his long journey. As exhausted as he is, his trek across Webkinz World continues. The snow storm which slowed him down refused to let up, and he has been delivering presents well through the night. Many members have already received their gifts, but there are still some who have not yet been visited yet.
If you haven’t received your gift, Santakinz wants you to know that he will be personally delivering every last present, and that the wait shouldn’t be much longer. Because of the delay, Santakinz will automatically be placing the presents right in your dock, meaning you’ll find your presents waiting for you the next time you log in after he has visited your room. You may also need to retrieve your items from storage through the dock to see your present.
We here at Ganz would like to apologize for this unfortunate turn of events. We’ve been working long and hard through Christmas Day to ensure that everyone gets their presents, and we appreciate your patience. With the snow storm finally letting up, it shouldn’t be long before Santakinz has completed his journey and can finally retire to his workshop for another year. He’ll have deserved his sleep once he does.
We hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day, and we look forward to seeing you all enjoying your presents this weekend in Webkinz World!

Last edited by Jennielou; 12-26-2009 at 01:38 PM.. Reason: fixing
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 10:12 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
duckiebaby is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Christmas Day Gifts Still Missing on a Number of Accounts

ty for letting us know one of my sons is missing his present the rest of us got ours sadly I must report its 10:11pm and still no gift for him and he went to bed crying hopefully santakinz will visit his account soon!
duckiebaby is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:14 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

seamonkey367 is on a distinguished road

I am still missing Christmas gifts on servers 5, 6 and 10.
seamonkey367 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:15 PM   #4
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I haven't received my gift yet. I'm on server #4.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:16 PM   #5
Banned
mochapuplover will become famous soon enough

i have been ob all day someone tell ganz to give us an extra day i am so upset i am still checking for him my sister got a gift lucky it comes with tree cookies a wish token a beanie and the gift from santakinz i am still trying but its not working call ganz

what does the server mean how do you know which won you are on
mochapuplover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:17 PM   #6
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Thanks FIA--Now I know that my gift will arrive very soon.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:17 PM   #7
Banned
mochapuplover will become famous soon enough

what do you mean by server
mochapuplover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:20 PM   #8
Lil Kinz

curioshopchic is on a distinguished road

That's a relief! I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't received their gift.
curioshopchic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:20 PM   #9
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Oh well there is still next year
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:20 PM   #10
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i have my gifts from server 3 and thats all so far
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: