Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 10:02 PM   #81
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz Releases Information on 2010's "Valentine Collection"

Wow. That lion looks pretty cute! I haven't collected any other love pets yet because my favs are the love puppy and the love dino. This lion is just terrific though! The tail is interesting and matches it's nose and the white fur instead of pink is a definite plus. Having white fur helps the mane look cool and stand out. I'm glad ganz is still releasing webkinz with the "classic" look, I just hope they release regular ones as well as seasonal ones which seems to be the trend for the next few months. The lava dragon and this lion are my fav pets that I've seen on here lately and I might just have to get them both! Thanks for the info.
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2009, 10:08 PM   #82
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I'm not really a fan of most of the love pets BUT the lion is terminally cute! I agree about the white fur. I much prefer it to the pink pets.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:04 PM   #83

thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day
thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day

EEEEKK!!!!

The Love Lion is so cute!!!!!!! I'm definitely getting it!!!
thok999365 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:48 PM   #84
ILoveMyAliCat

I Love the Love Lion so much! its hot pink mane is adorable!!!!!!!

I My
Old 08-04-2009, 12:26 AM   #85
amandaice255

~amandaice255~ is on a distinguished road

i don't like the lions mane and ill buy the kinz clip i have the frog and they kinda look like mini lil kinz lol! :luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog::luvfrog:
~amandaice255~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:44 AM   #86
chipsrox456

CutieKinz12 is on a distinguished road

Adorable! SO SO adorable!
CutieKinz12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:23 AM   #87
Lil Kinz

lemon2 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalFlute
Thank you for the super news and update!
January's a long way off so it's really special that we're getting the news now
I honestly thought they were going to make a love cat because I remember there being a lot of speculation about one (and excitement too!)
I still think the love monkey is the best so he's going to remain my one love pet in the house for at least another year.
If I could select the next love pet, I would make a love bunny. That would be adorable beyond words I'm also surprised they haven't made a love bear. Bears are always popular especially at valentines day
Wow. I TOTALLY agree. (:
lemon2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:39 AM   #88
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

I predict there will be SEVERAL lions in my future

The heart on his tail just does WONDERS for me...can't WAIT to see his PSI either!!!

Ganz gets 2 on creating this pet!! I have gone off & forgotten all about that Love Pup by now too!! Lion rocks my socks NOW!!
Can't wait to see his PSI either!! No matter though, we will definately be getting him
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:53 AM   #89
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Releases Information on 2010's "Valentine Collection"

Thanks for the info WI.
The lion is ugly in my opinion. I love my love frog and wish i had a love puppy.
Why won't webkinz make a giraffe????
Old 08-04-2009, 08:46 AM   #90

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

The love lion is so cute! I can't wait to get him
i_like_pie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheese!, lion, love, webkinz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: