Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 12:09 PM   #31
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Angry Re: Ganz Released New Kinz Klips for October - Frog, Pig, Cow - Includes a Webkinz!

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i do not like this change!!!!! i could buy all 6 clips for $30 and now it will be $48 for 3!!!! will probably take a pass from now on unless they release something extra special. i'm gonna buy up all the loose ones i can find now and horde them. i really don't need all those duplicate animals either
I agree, mathematically this is a rip-off. I'm not into hording webbies, only buy the ones that mean something to me. I would love to have some klips but I don't want the full size of the same webbie

ummmm.... and one question.... you can still find loose ones (klipz) to buy??? Where??? I haven't been able to get into that zummie place yet because we can't find klipz anywhere around here!
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 12:47 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: Ganz Released New Kinz Klips for October - Frog, Pig, Cow - Includes a Webkinz!

Kinz Klips are bringing the prices up... GROWL! Wish they were MUCH more cheaper!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:39 PM   #33

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Released New Kinz Klips for October - Frog, Pig, Cow - Includes a Webkinz!

I agree I have no use for duplicate webkinz therefore will not be buying the set. I would have bought just the klips. You can tell they've been brainstorming on ways to get rid of all these extra webkinz that are overstocked, caring valley, potm, now kinzklip packages. It's not like anyone can see the kinzklips once you log them in so there really is no benefit to buying several different ones. I have a bunch of the others stored up so they'll do just fine if I need to log in more. It would be different if they chose really neat webkinz to pair them up with but they're trying to get rid of stock so they've chosen the webkinz no one really wants at all. Plus the prizes you get playing Zumwhere don't justify logging in that many klips anyway.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:54 PM   #34
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Ahh all the classic webkinz coming back lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:46 PM   #35
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

That is so awesome!!! I can't wait!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:23 PM   #36

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

I guess I will be writing them to tell them what I think of the klips being together with old pets I think that the only way they would know what we think about this...
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:25 PM   #37
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the updates today,and everything you do for WI.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bokbok::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:48 PM   #38

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Ganz Released New Kinz Klips for October - Frog, Pig, Cow - Includes a Webkinz!

I bet these things will sell even faster than the normal kinz clips!
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:07 PM   #39
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Am I missing something here

I bought three kinz klips - all different - but now I know there is no real difference of which of the actual kinz klip you buy unless you collect them to hang on a bag - entering the code gets the same result for everyone of them -

for myself if that's how the klips are being sold from now on that's the last I'll buy
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:47 PM   #40
511ba

iluvvolleyball5 is an unknown quantity at this point

that is a great deal but i wonder how much these will be?
iluvvolleyball5 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: