Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 09:32 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Released New Kinz Klips for October - Frog, Pig, Cow - Includes a Webkinz!

well I guess I WONT be buying the klip anymore It will cost more with a big one too and I don't want them...so have fun for all the ones that want them
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 10:03 AM   #22
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Angry Re: Ganz Released New Kinz Klips for October - Frog, Pig, Cow - Includes a Webkinz!

I DO NOT REALLY LIKE HOW THERE DOING THAT CAUSE I ALREADY HAVE THOSE PET AND I WANT THOSE KINZ CLIPS BUT WHY SHOULD I SPEND MORE JUST FOR THE CLIP

IF THERE GOING TO DO THAT JUST STOP PUTTING THEM ON OLD WEBKINZ AND PUT THEM ON ALL THE NEW WEBKINZ THEY MAKE<------- TIMES A BILLION

WHO AGREES WITH ME!
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:11 AM   #23
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz Released New Kinz Klips for October - Frog, Pig, Cow - Includes a Webkinz!

I do! I guess they are trying to get rid of some plushies, or perhaps some kinz klips that didn't sell in smaller places. Perhaps they just want to please new people that don't have access to zumwhere. One thing I do know is that the people selling them for $9.00 and up on ebay.ca will be mad lol.
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:25 AM   #24
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, Jrock, you get both codes, not just the Kinz Clip code. It is definitely a marketting strategy to get rid of old webbies. I am not liking this too much. In order to get the klips, now, you have to buy a webkinz you already have? That seems rather unfair.
I agree! Feels like an outright scam to me! My kids and I were paying $5 a klip when our stores finally got them and able to enjoy zumwhere. With each release, we got a few more to increase our odds of finding more prizes. And my kiddos liked putting the klips on the bags and such. But I am in no way going to pay that much to get a klip and a webbie that I don't even want. ROBBERY GANZ!

I understand marketing stratefies, but surely Ganz is making enough off of us that they could have left a few small items for purchase alone. Think of it this way. Small items purchased in larger volumes equals the same amount of money. Now they will have these babies just sitting on the shelves because people already have these pets. Package them with new releases, at least, if you want this to work. Big thumbs down from me!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:51 AM   #25
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Add me to the list of those who think this new packaging of the Kinz Klips stinks! I already have the Frog & Pig since they were the $1 pets from the Ecstravaganza this year. They were not pets I would normally have chosen to purchase. They've already promoted these pets as POTM also. I guess next they will become the Caring Valley Pets so we need to purchase yet another version of the same pet. It's time to retire them, not think up more creative ways to try to sell the same old pets. I would probably have gotten the Klips but the only one of these I don't already have is the cow so that will most likely be the only one I will get. Are they going to be doing this with the reindeer too? I already have a full size reindeer and don't want to buy another just to get the Klip. I wish they would re-release the series 1 klips because I only ever saw them once & only bought the Penguin but I don't want them re-released with this new packaging since I already have the full size webbies of the ones I want.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:15 AM   #26
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Unhappy Re: Ganz Released New Kinz Klips for October - Frog, Pig, Cow - Includes a Webkinz!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
I agree! Feels like an outright scam to me! My kids and I were paying $5 a klip when our stores finally got them and able to enjoy zumwhere. With each release, we got a few more to increase our odds of finding more prizes. And my kiddos liked putting the klips on the bags and such. But I am in no way going to pay that much to get a klip and a webbie that I don't even want. ROBBERY GANZ!

I understand marketing stratefies, but surely Ganz is making enough off of us that they could have left a few small items for purchase alone. Think of it this way. Small items purchased in larger volumes equals the same amount of money. Now they will have these babies just sitting on the shelves because people already have these pets. Package them with new releases, at least, if you want this to work. Big thumbs down from me!
I totally agree with all of you thumbs-downers and all you have said. As very old-timers (within the first year), we've had those pets forever, as well as the Easter bunny and lamb. It's sad and disappointing because the new klips are very cute. We won't be getting anymore if that's the only way to buy them.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:24 AM   #27

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Released New Kinz Klips for October - Frog, Pig, Cow - Includes a Webkinz!

View Post Originally Posted by COOKIESRGOOD
I DO NOT REALLY LIKE HOW THERE DOING THAT CAUSE I ALREADY HAVE THOSE PET AND I WANT THOSE KINZ CLIPS BUT WHY SHOULD I SPEND MORE JUST FOR THE CLIP

IF THERE GOING TO DO THAT JUST STOP PUTTING THEM ON OLD WEBKINZ AND PUT THEM ON ALL THE NEW WEBKINZ THEY MAKE<------- TIMES A BILLION

WHO AGREES WITH ME!
not me i always wanted aand now I can get one I do agree on the and:pig:but not theI can't ever find theanywhere!
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:38 AM   #28

frogwoman09 has a spectacular aura about

This along with the pug being potm again is the same--Ganz is getting money hungry. They want you to keep buying the same pets over and over again. Why are we going to buy another frog just to get a klip when we already have one and got a free one in May. They think we're going to buy a 3rd one!
They need to just sell the klips by themselves. I wanted a frog so bad and both frogs coming out, you have to buy a big one that we already have. That stinks!
No wonder people aren't buying Webkinz anymore and they're getting hard to find.
frogwoman09 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:39 AM   #29
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

thanks for sharing that justin! thats awesome
chipmunk2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:57 AM   #30
soccercuti1019

loveforpugs34 is on a distinguished road

now that is insanley cute!!!
loveforpugs34 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: