Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 06:06 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Released New Kinz Klips for October - Frog, Pig, Cow - Includes a Webkinz!

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Released New Kinz Klips for October - Frog, Pig, Cow - Includes a Webkinz!

It's been some time since the last release of Kinz Klips, but Robert from Ameriwade has informed us that the Series 3 Kinz Klips have been released to retailers and will be included in October's shipment from Ganz!

Ganz has changed their packaging inclusion for Kinz Klips from now on. The October release (and future Kinz Klip releases) will include a matching Webkinz pet! Robert has also let us know that the Kinz Klip + Webkinz will cost only $15.99 for the set!

Click the image to open in full size.

This release includes the Cow, Pig and Frog Webkinz + Kinz Klip sets. These sets, along with all the other October Webkinz releases, will be available for purchase in the Webkinz Pre Sell section of Ameriwade.Com on Wednesday, August 26th at Noon, Eastern time. Remember, portion of every purchase made on Ameriwade's website goes to support Webkinz Insider.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 06:12 AM   #2
katy01
Webkinz :)

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz Released New Kinz Klips for October - Frog, Pig, Cow - Includes a Webkinz!

ok so you cant buy kinzclips by theirselves anymore?? like they are always going to come with a pet? im not sure if i like that! maybe i will i dont know.. anyway thanks for the info! (hey first comment!)
horsegirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:17 AM   #3
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Released New Kinz Klips for October - Frog, Pig, Cow - Includes a Webkinz!

Well I hope they keep it where you can buy both indivigual kinzclips or get the better deal and buy a webbie and kinzclip pair, I think it's a great idea, thanks Justin and GANZ!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:17 AM   #4
Unregistered

I don't like being forced to buy the same webkinz I already have. I only want the kinz klips!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2009, 06:37 AM   #5
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Kind of a pain if you already own the Webkinz and just want the matching Klip-why would I want 2 of the same Webkinz?? Wish they would keep selling the Klips separately, don't always have $16 to spend on Webkinz, but the $7 for just a Klip is a little easier to do...
wikkikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:59 AM   #6

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

finally I can get the webkinz cow I was looking for everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:10 AM   #7
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Hmmm, sounds fishy. Although the price advantage of the combination is definately a plus (up here the plushies go for $14.99 so the Klip would only be $1 'more' this way), that is a pretty big comparative jump from the 'Klip only' price even with the added value of gettinga WebKinz pet at the same time...

I might buy the cow combo (I have no cows in WW yet) but probably not the others...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:11 AM   #8
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

I wonder if the webkinz will have a code tag or do you just get the plushie? I agree with others - even though getting the webkinz plus a kinz klip is probably a good value, I'd probably prefer to have just the klip (if I was buying one).
Jrock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:16 AM   #9
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

I guess if we just want the kinz clip, we will have to buy the pack and sell the webkinz on ebay or something (if we all ready have the pet)! I like the cow, but we all ready have a pig and all of the frogs!
supernova187 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:16 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, Jrock, you get both codes, not just the Kinz Clip code. It is definitely a marketting strategy to get rid of old webbies. I am not liking this too much. In order to get the klips, now, you have to buy a webkinz you already have? That seems rather unfair.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: