Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 12:09 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Raises Requirements for Mazin' Hamster Catapult Room

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Raises Requirements for Mazin' Hamster Catapult Room

Click the image to open in full size.A few days ago we brought you the news that there was a problem involving the Medieval Catapult Room in the Mazin' Hamster feature. Players who had just one Hamster on their accounts were seeing the option to build the Catapult, but they weren't able to get it to work. Since it takes more than one Hamster to build the Catapult, these players shouldn't have seen the option anyway. This appeared to be just a minor error in the Room menu.

Now our members have noticed that players with just one Hamster no longer see the option to build the Catapult, but neither do players who have two different Hamsters! According to the Webkinz Newz "Hamsterpedia", the Medieval Catapult is unlocked with "2 Unique Hamsters". But, in Webkinz World players are getting the message that it "requires 3 unique Hamsters to unlock". Here you can see a picture from an account that was able to build a Catapult right before the requirement was changed.

At this point we are not certain if this is another glitch, or if Ganz has raised the requirements for the Medieval Catapult Room on purpose. As soon as more information is made available, we will bring it to you here. We are also keeping an eye out for the Conveyor Belt Room that is listed on the Webkinz Newz, but is not available in Webkinz World.

For a complete guide to the Mazin' Hamster feature, please visit the Webkinz Insider WIki.
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2010, 12:10 PM   #2
acra798
Webkinz :)

Acra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Raises Requirements for Mazin' Hamster Catapult Room

Aw, I was thinking of getting one.
Acra798 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 12:23 PM   #3

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

Glad I built 2 before they raised the requirement. I'll probably try for one of the holiday hamsters so I might have 3 at some point, but I'm not sure. The catapult is such a cool room it is a shame they are not making it available for everyone with just 1 hamster.
Draconia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 12:37 PM   #4
hy am i obsessed?

PSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to behold

Oh, I dont have hamster yet, but I plan to get one, but I dont know about 3 hamsters? oh well, we will have to wait and see what happens!
PSP+Webkinz= :) is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 01:58 PM   #5
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I am glad I got almost all the hamsters LOL who knows they might change the requirements for some of the other stuff to build too.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 02:00 PM   #6

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I don't like the fact that you have to have 3 hamsters to play. Everything else in WW you can access with just 1. Zumbubby, charms and WW itself. We have 1 hamster in each account. I think it's a little greedy. What's next? You have to add a plush every month! Where does it end!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 03:22 PM   #7

bdiq is on a distinguished road

that is so wierd
bdiq is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:27 PM   #8
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm. . . .
!! :]
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 05:49 PM   #9

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

thats good
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: