Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-19-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Provides Sneak Peek at Future CampKinz Theme Items *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Provides Sneak Peek at Future CampKinz Theme Items *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.It looks like the programmers at Ganz are planning on having a site maintenance tomorrow (Wednesday). What items do you think they are going to add to the system? Could the second half of the CampKinz Theme be on its way? Last week we got a sneak peek at some of the new items when Ganz was advertising their Webkinz Newz Camp Room Design Contest. Shown in the picture are the CampKinz First Aid Kit, Canoe, and Camping Lamp.

We're keeping an eye out for any more info and will bring it to you here as soon as it is revealed! Remember, Webkinz Insider is your #1 source for all Webkinz information!

UPDATE:
Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has released the pictures for several new items, and changed the names of two of the items shown above. The Canoe is now called a "Water Raft" and the Camping Lamp is now called a "Lantern". Also revealed are a Cot, Cooler, Kitchen, Activity Board, Cabin Flooring, and Cabin Wallpaper.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2011, 01:50 PM   #2
hy are you a
Webkinz :)

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

Default Re: Ganz Provides Sneak Peek at Future CampKinz Theme Items

Awesome!!!!!!
spiderman8880 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:53 PM   #3
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info. I can't wait for the canoe and the lantern! This whole theme reminds me of my Girl Scouts days-love it!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:05 PM   #4
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

can't wait! the lantern looks pretty cool so i hope its something we can buy!!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:06 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Provides Sneak Peek at Future CampKinz Theme Items

Thanx FIA. It's great to finally see some new Front Page news!

I'm super excited to see & buy the rest of the CampKinz Theme. I love the items in the pic.

suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:09 PM   #6
This Time

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

That looks very cool. Thanks for the info.
webkinzfan32 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:26 PM   #7

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Provides Sneak Peek at Future CampKinz Theme Items *UPDATE*

Love the new camping items. I hope they will all be WShop and not eStore. Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:47 PM   #8
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

awesome! the cooler looks like something i could use in my beach (i hope its an inside item) and the flooring and wallpaper are neat too i will probably use it for something
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:57 PM   #9
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Bummer, I already bought the e-store cabin wall-paper! And it didn't have windows!...Might have to have more than one cabin.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:59 PM   #10
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I love this new theme! Now if we can name it something silly, such as Camp-run-amuck!!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: