Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 07:32 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

rolyatismyname is a jewel in the roughrolyatismyname is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz Provides Clues to Next Rare Theme

I hope its a European theme thats not to childish but is really classy. i love those kinds of themes like the cafe
rolyatismyname is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #72

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

if you think about it, for asians, a forgin(sorry for spelling) land could be america,just saying.......

another land could be like the places from books like eragon(sorry i am obsessed with those books right now) or eskimo, england, mexico, maybe even something like haiti or Africa

View Post Originally Posted by sindarin
They've done SPACE twice. Egyptian, Roman, Jungle (African), Japanese, Chinese...Spanish would be nice. I haven't see that. Or German, Swiss -- the chalets they have over there.
They should really finish up the other themes. The Cafe and the new Space Command...that was strange to me, after having all the Space Stuff for so long.

I can't wait to see what they come up with either ;-)
provably not rome, it looks like the ancient civilizations and greece

Last edited by soccerhorse10; 02-12-2010 at 07:48 PM..
soccerhorse10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:01 PM   #73
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for this awesome news!
Viking would be neat, as stated above, especially since they have a Viking Helmet.
Chinese, Japanese, or Korean would definitely be very interesting. A British theme wouldn't make much sense, French would be cool, and Spain? Lots of possibilties.
I doubt it would be something like Mongolian, Iranian, or Polish, so I guess we could exclude those. I'm stumpped. Wonder what it's going to be. One thing's for sure: I NEED more money.
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:09 PM   #74
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i think that would be too similar to the estore renaissance theme. i'm just happy to get something new
I thought the Renaissance was more Italian?

Anyways,,

I'd love for them to have a German theme, or a swiss theme. Something outdoors-y
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:14 PM   #75
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to ask Ganz to put a proper name in the choices for room names for the new theme.
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:26 PM   #76
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I'mwathcing the opening Olympic Ceremonies and thinking and Indian Theme would be cool. With all the bright colors and a variety of woven accessories and maybe a quilted bedspread for the bed! They could have pretty pottery items and tapestry wall hangings and outdoor baking clay ovens. Maybe they'll do that in honor of the Olympics!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:40 PM   #77

BlazeLavadragon is on a distinguished road

Yes,but i think it could be Albania,Switzerland,Turkey,Bolivia,Portugal,Romania,Chile or somewhere.But my votes are on Bolivia.
BlazeLavadragon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:43 PM   #78

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

Smile Re: Ganz Provides Clues to Next Rare Theme

OOOH this is so exciting!! I definately can't wait!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:00 AM   #79
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It would be nice if they sell it to ALL users instead of just selling to Deluxe
Agreed on availability to ALL! I am hoping for an Indian or turkish them--yoga mats, cobras charmed from baskets, mosaic tile floors, turbans, saris, buddhas, etc.

although, I can see a good asian theme too--maybe we can get a rickshaw, zen garden floor, red and cream colored paper lanterns, kimonos, to go with some of the stuff that is already out.

oooh I am looking forward to this, just to see what it is. I think the history based themes are my favorite.
JennaBee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:29 AM   #80
sawyersuperstar

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

cool! I cant wait to see the new theme!
Sawyer4325 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: