Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 12:01 PM   #51
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Provides Clues to Next Rare Theme

I am very excited about the new foreign land theme. Since there are people all over the world that play webkinz (I think) I wonder who's country will be the lucky choice! I can hardly wait to see it!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2010, 12:30 PM   #52
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I think it should be an arabian nights theme! Or maybe Russian or Swiss!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:43 PM   #53
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Talking Re: Ganz Provides Clues to Next Rare Theme

I am really excited about any and all new themes but I wish they would finish the Ming Dynasty first. There is no appropriate floor covering or wall covering to go with this majestic theme. Does anyone have any suggestion as to what to use? This Ming theme looks more like the Year of the Dragon (2012) than this year, which is the Year of the Tiger.:bt:
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:53 PM   #54
dori422 is on a distinguished road

Can anyone tell me the name of the rare items that the Webkinz Deluxe members are being offered all the time. They have let us lowly regular members have a few chances at them but I have only been able to get a window, a large drapery for the wall and a dresser. The items are a light pink with a little violet edge. They are really pretty and I would like the whole collection. Can anyone help. Thank You dori 422
dori422 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:32 PM   #55

brick princess will become famous soon enough

OOOOOOOOOh! I'm so excited!

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
I am really excited about any and all new themes but I wish they would finish the Ming Dynasty first. There is no appropriate floor covering or wall covering to go with this majestic theme. Does anyone have any suggestion as to what to use? This Ming theme looks more like the Year of the Dragon (2012) than this year, which is the Year of the Tiger.:bt:
Is that theme a rare or estore only?

Last edited by brick princess; 02-12-2010 at 01:32 PM..
brick princess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:33 PM   #56
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by dori422
Can anyone tell me the name of the rare items that the Webkinz Deluxe members are being offered all the time. They have let us lowly regular members have a few chances at them but I have only been able to get a window, a large drapery for the wall and a dresser. The items are a light pink with a little violet edge. They are really pretty and I would like the whole collection. Can anyone help. Thank You dori 422

scroll down for the princess theme

(Picture Gallery) Rare Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:34 PM   #57
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by brick princess
OOOOOOOOOh! I'm so excited!

Is that theme a rare or estore only?
ming dynasty is estore only. the new rare theme will be curio shop
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:41 PM   #58

brick princess will become famous soon enough

Thanks. That's what I thought. It is easier for me to get rares from the curio shop, so I may not be able to get the Ming Dynasty. Even though it is one of my favorites.
brick princess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:47 PM   #59
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Ooh, I hope that the next rare theme is based on Greece or Rome. I love Greek mythology! And plus, I have a pet wearing a toga and Gladiator helm. I'd like to get him a room matching his outfit.

OMG, I LOVE dragons! I hope the make a (Curio Shop) dragon cave theme!
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:49 PM   #60
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I'm really crossing my fingers for France - I really want an Eiffel Tower!!!!!

But maybe it will be England since we already have Big Ben and a double decker bus coming out....
I'll take England!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: