Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 11:09 PM   #31
Zeb
ant a Platypus
Webkinz :)

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Provides Clues to Next Rare Theme

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
A new theme! Wow, I thought it would be awhile since they just came out with the Asian items and Spa Room items in the eStore. I'm so glad there will be another available for everyone!!
I think the next rare theme will be Asian, because of the things in the eStore - that way you need to buy estore to "finish" your collection...

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
I really think GANZ should also focus on the Cafe theme, they really need to put the rest of the theme in there. I'm working on a cafe room and I find it frustrating that I can only put chairs and tables and posters on the wall right now.
I thought that there was more to that theme already out.... My wshop shows a bag of coffee beans, a condiment station, and espresso station, a check out counters, a display cabinet, and the red wall lamps too.
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2010, 11:13 PM   #32
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

nice! I would think if they are giving us hints and teasing us with the info that they are working on a new rare, then I would think we would start seeing it sometime in the next 3- 5 months.

View Post Originally Posted by Zeb
I think the next rare theme will be Asian, because of the things in the eStore - that way you need to buy estore to "finish" your collection...

I thought that there was more to that theme already out.... My wshop shows a bag of coffee beans, a condiment station, and espresso station, a check out counters, a display cabinet, and the red wall lamps too.
yes, but if you look at the theme preview they show a purple chair, couch and a couple of pictures that are not out yet. They also need to put out the rest of the new space theme.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:46 PM   #33
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

How fun!
We will be on the lookout : )
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:11 AM   #34
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Hoping australia, or Africa, the safari jeep and new estore jacket could be start of something new. Wooo
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:59 AM   #35
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

OOH interesting can't wait. . . maybe it could be the ice age? ooh ooh (lol!) or maybe aborigine? england? Spain? Ooh Spain sounds so rich. . maybe a theme from their country? i'm excited!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:04 AM   #36
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

I wonder if it has anything to do with China as they have that on sale in the e-store right now? Or was that just for the Chinese New Year?
Hypatia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:11 AM   #37
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Thanks FIA, I had started a thread under rares for this info. I can't figure out how to close it now that you have posted. If you have a moment, may I bother you to close it for me? There is no need for it there any more. Thanks! CJ
but that's where my ideas were!

Alrighty then...ATLANTIS is the theme I'm rooting for...

kelp room dividers, school of fishies, treasure chest that opens and bubbles come out, triton coat rack....

OR wouldn't it be great if Ganz went in cahoots with SpongeBob? I so want SpongeBob character plushies-I want a pineapple under the sea room! I want the Krusty Krab! Bring on Plankton!
(ok I know this won't ever happen, but come on, Gary the snail? meoww!) I'll settle for Atlantis...

I'm still hoping that they make a gross out theme (not what they are doing now, since obviously it isn't a foreign land) but I've been begging for tha tone forever! Slime pits, dirt holes,
maggot plushies (that come with fly wings and a five eye mask)...The boys (and quite a few girls) would appreciate this...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:18 AM   #38
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It would be nice if they sell it to ALL users instead of just selling to Deluxe
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:03 AM   #39
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

I hope this new rare theme is for the curio shop and not the estore.
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:52 AM   #40

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

Hmm, could it be Indian, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican,German, African???????? :/ What could it be???????
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: